Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini

Gaylord du Bois said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Robbo. said:
Did well, well done

.this isnt helpful.
Why?
Because some people are very strange, they somehow come to the conclusion that a small thread in the general forum, which is there to keep an eye on the progress of one of the most successful managers in our history will be counter productive to what's happening at the club now - like I said, strange..

Pablo1 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
.this isnt helpful.
Why?
Because some people are very strange, they somehow come to the conclusion that a small thread in the general forum, which is there to keep an eye on the progress of one of the most successful managers in our history will be counter productive to what's happening at the club now - like I said, strange..
Indeed the poor lambs.

Pablo1 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
.this isnt helpful.
Why?
It's very odd, isn't it?

It's not okay to look out for how Mancini's doing, talk about him and hope he does well in his new job and the future...but it is okay to remember Wilf Wild and Joe Mercer, and even give well wishes to the family of the Mercers when Joe Mercer's wife died a couple of years ago even though it's been 42 years since he left City and 23 years since he died himself?

They're a REALLY strange lot those Mancini out-ers. It's like he's gone round each of their houses, fucked their wives, and he's not ever to be spoken of ever again by us as a set of fans. "Move on"..."he's gone"..."I know something you don't know that's really be about Mancini" (it isn't even bad)..."look how our new manager doesn't get taken away with leading questions in press conferences"...it's sad!

Mancini will always be a legend of City to me and I hope he has a successful managerial career.

Skashion said:
I never knew the Outers were such a sensitive lot. Actually, I tell a lie. I knew all along. Nice to see an affirmation though.

It is actually quite amazing; the 'inners' have gotten over Mancini and moved on. In virtually 100% of the cases on the forum now it's the 'outers' who raise the subject and feel compelled to make silly, sarcastic, childish comments.
Actually it is highly amusing watching them. Poor saddo's.

Caveman said:
It's not okay to look out for how Mancini's doing, talk about him and hope he does well in his new job and the future...but it is okay to remember Wilf Wild and Joe Mercer, and even give well wishes to the family of the Mercers when Joe Mercer's wife died a couple of years ago even though it's been 42 years since he left City and 23 years since he died himself?
Couple of years? Norah died in March. Time flies but not that fast.

I think what pisses off the outers more than anything is the knowledge that for this generation of fans Mancini is a legend. It can never get any better than winning the league the way we did and it will be spoke about for decades to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.