Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Amazed Bobby didn't getvthe Juve job, far better coach than Allegri IMO.
Big Juve fan too however that doesn't necessarily make him the right bloke! Bob's got a reputation as a manager, as we all know, so I wonder if Juve assessed it and thought "no thanks"? Alternatively, maybe Bob didn't apply? Who knows?

The national job is available so maybe that's what he is focussing on? We'll see soon enough.

strongbowholic said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Amazed Bobby didn't getvthe Juve job, far better coach than Allegri IMO.
Big Juve fan too however that doesn't necessarily make him the right bloke! Bob's got a reputation as a manager, as we all know, so I wonder if Juve assessed it and thought "no thanks"? Alternatively, maybe Bob didn't apply? Who knows?

The national job is available so maybe that's what he is focussing on? We'll see soon enough.

He finishes with Galatasaray and then the National job comes up, coincidence?.......i think not, he's in

Conte will be Italy manager soon.

Mancini have to wait for a club job probably, I think he will be at Milan or Juve if they start their season bad with their new managers. (Inzaghi/Allegri).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.