Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini Thread

acton28 said:
BillyShears said:
Poor result for Gala in Denmark. Mancini's European struggles continue.

Juventus will absolutely annihilate them. Touch and go as to whether they'll qualify.

Will Tevez get another dig in?

With or without Carlos ... Juve are a top team. Gala won't get anything in Italy.

Wish him the very best. He's doing well and he doesn't have the players he had here, new to the team n'all so not too shabby :)

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
With or without Carlos ... Juve are a top team. Gala won't get anything in Italy.
Mancini's Galatasaray already got a draw in Italy. Nice to know you're not still bitter or anything though.

You gotta laugh haven't you

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
Mancini's Galatasaray already got a draw in Italy. Nice to know you're not still bitter or anything though.

Why would it be bitter for me to suggest that Juventus are a much better team than Galatasaray. For me Juve are in fact the dark horses to go all the way this season. I think you're own bitterness is making you see ghosts where there are none.

And my apologies for mixing up that Gala are home rather than away. Still doesn't change the fact I fully expect Juventus and Madrid to qualify from that group, and for Juve to beat Gala in what will be a crucial match.

BillyShears said:
Why would it be bitter for me to suggest that Juventus are a much better team than Galatasaray. For me Juve are in fact the dark horses to go all the way this season. I think you're own bitterness is making you see ghosts where there are none.

And my apologies for mixing up that Gala are home rather than away. Still doesn't change the fact I fully expect Juventus and Madrid to qualify from that group, and for Juve to beat Gala in what will be a crucial match.
Bitterness is often the cause of outlandish statements, statements like Galatasaray won't get anything in Italy when they already have. Turkey is not an easy place to go and Mancini's sides are not easy to score against. Even if he doesn't get through and I think he has a decent chance considering Galatasaray will be the home side in a very very intimidating stadium, so what, he's had five games to do it in a tricky group, harder than ours for sure.

Skashion said:
Bitterness is often the cause of outlandish statements, statements like Galatasaray won't get anything in Italy when they already have. Turkey is not an easy place to go and Mancini's sides are not easy to score against. Even if he doesn't get through and I think he has a decent chance considering Galatasaray will be the home side in a very very intimidating stadium, so what, he's had five games to do it in a tricky group, harder than ours for sure.

Bitterness is also often the cause for someone going looking for arguments on the internet when there's plenty of polite ways to say "think you might be mistaken there".

For the rest, Mancini's group is indeed very tough. He won't get through it IMO. Best of luck to him though unless he comes up against City.

BillyShears said:
Bitterness is also often the cause for someone going looking for arguments on the internet when there's plenty of polite ways to say "think you might be mistaken there".

For the rest, Mancini's group is indeed very tough. He won't get through it IMO. Best of luck to him though unless he comes up against City.
I must be imagining things but I could have sworn you had a dig at Mancini first on the basis that he'd lost one game. I'm going to continue to defend Mancini, I've been straight up about that since I offered my détente deal. That was the condition, I'll stop bickering with any Outer as long as they don't have digs at Mancini. You did, so I dug back, especially considering your sneering tone about something you were actually completely mistaken on.

Mancini was and is a hero for City and will always be in our hearts. I am not interested in any bitterness towards him, he did an amazing job. I don't look at what could have been if he stayed or anything like that. The fact is he is gone and I wish him the best of luck. I do however think he has developed the jitters with the Champions League. It is why he was ultimately sacked at Inter, Mourinho came in and won it. With City he gave it a fantastic first crack and we were unlucky with decisions in our games - we should have had penalties away in Munich and were unfortunate not to equalise in Naples. Last season he tried a bit too hard to change things, I think he mixed it up a bit too much for the Ajax games because he knew he had to do something. We were poor in Europe no doubt. With Galatasaray he has another difficult group, and really has missed out with last nights loss! Should have won that game. Still best of luck, would love for him to do well. He will always get a great reception at City. I move on and support Pellegrini who has taken us to the next stage for the first time. He is the man in charge so he gets my full support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.