Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini Thread

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
Bitterness is also often the cause for someone going looking for arguments on the internet when there's plenty of polite ways to say "think you might be mistaken there".

For the rest, Mancini's group is indeed very tough. He won't get through it IMO. Best of luck to him though unless he comes up against City.
I must be imagining things but I could have sworn you had a dig at Mancini first on the basis that he'd lost one game. I'm going to continue to defend Mancini, I've been straight up about that since I offered my détente deal. That was the condition, I'll stop bickering with any Outer as long as they don't have digs at Mancini. You did, so I dug back, especially considering your sneering tone about something you were actually completely mistaken on.

No, I said Mancini's team didn't beat Copenhagen. A team they really should've beaten if they had aspirations of qualifying from the group. I then said that this continued a trend because Mancini indeed Mancini struggled with City to beat Ajax last season in a game he also really needed to win. The fact you think that's a dig says far more about you than it does about me.

EDIT:

Also, while we're on the subject. Makes me laugh you trumpeting the "both sides are as bad as each other argument". This thread, and your reaction to my innocuous post, is a testament to that being far from the case.

BillyShears said:
No, I said Mancini's team didn't beat Copenhagen. A team they really should've beaten if they had aspirations of qualifying from the group. I then said that this continued a trend because Mancini indeed Mancini struggled with City to beat Ajax last season in a game he also really needed to win. The fact you think that's a dig says far more about you than it does about me.
You said Mancini's European struggles continue because he's lost one game... Yes, I'd see that as a dig considering that he could still very easily qualify. One home win and he's through against a team he already got an away draw against. If he doesn't get through then fair enough, but you're jumping the gun and making inaccurate statements because you can barely contain yourself when it comes to Mancini. You're on record as disliking the guy and it still pops out whether you know it or not.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:11 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
Also, while we're on the subject. Makes me laugh you trumpeting the "both sides are as bad as each other argument". This thread, and your reaction to my innocuous post, is a testament to that being far from the case.
Indeed, my apologies, your side is worse.

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
You said Mancini's European struggles continue because he's lost one game... Yes, I'd see that as a dig considering that he could still very easily qualify. One home win and he's through against a team he already got an away draw against. If he doesn't get through then fair enough, but you're jumping the gun and making inaccurate statements because you can barely contain yourself when it comes to Mancini. You're on record as disliking the guy and it still pops out whether you know it or not.

-- Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:11 pm --

BillyShears said:
Indeed, my apologies, your side is worse.

I'm finding your whole point of view incredibly childish and personal. Much like most of the posters last season who couldn't handle someone not rating Mancini as highly as they did.

I'll know in future to leave this thread well alone as I don't want to go unnecessarily upsetting anyone and/or being accused of being something I'm patently not.

BillyShears said:
I'll know in future to leave this thread well alone as I don't want to go unnecessarily upsetting anyone and/or being accused of being something I'm patently not.

You're only here to cause trouble. Why else would someone who didn't like him, didn't rate him and wanted him sacked be in a Mancini thread months after he's gone?

You're making a fool out of yourself especially with your ridiculously incorrect statements.

You should get used to the fact that Mancini will be spoken about fondly by lots of blues for the rest of your city supporting life, hopefully we'll be able to do the same with Pellegrini.

Give it a rest man.

He has gone personally gutted although i found him frustrating many a times and we as fans wikl always be grateful

We move on we have too

Roberto Mancini congratulates Man City on reaching the Champions League knockout stage without him

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/roberto-mancini-congratulates-man-city-reaching-champions-league-043716185--sow.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-di ... --sow.html</a>

fablue said:
Roberto Mancini congratulates Man City on reaching the Champions League knockout stage without him

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/roberto-mancini-congratulates-man-city-reaching-champions-league-043716185--sow.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-di ... --sow.html</a>
seems-legit-7.jpg

Cracking bloke. Done a good job so far and let's hope he doesn't get through to a game with us.

I'd hate for the majority to sing his name, unless we're a few up by that point.

The Future's Blue said:
Cracking bloke. Done a good job so far and let's hope he doesn't get through to a game with us.

I'd hate for the majority to sing his name, unless we're a few up by that point.
Who the fuck would sing his name

Proelia said:
The Future's Blue said:

Who the fuck would sing his name

Probably those who appreciate what he did for us.

You know, FA Cup winners, Premier League winners, Community Shield winners.

Not much really, was it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.