Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini Thread

José Mourinho bluntly rejects Roberto Mancini’s offer of dinner

“If we win I’ll take him out for dinner and I’ll pay,” said Mancini earlier on Monday.

But when asked if he would like to take up Mancini’s offer, Mourinho shook his head with a deadpan expression and said: “No, because I have no interest.

“In my plans after the game tomorrow I don’t have a meal with somebody that has the same job as me. That’s the only thing we have in common, the fact that we are both football managers.”

He cannot even pretend to not be a ****, it just oozes from him. Bobby clearly hates him but still was able to remain respectable

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
As much as I admire the man but I hope his team get beaten tonight, preferably in extra time.

after extra time and 722 penalties.
Agreed. Mourinho really is the dictionary definition of contemptible.

neel said:
José Mourinho bluntly rejects Roberto Mancini’s offer of dinner

“If we win I’ll take him out for dinner and I’ll pay,” said Mancini earlier on Monday.

But when asked if he would like to take up Mancini’s offer, Mourinho shook his head with a deadpan expression and said: “No, because I have no interest.

“In my plans after the game tomorrow I don’t have a meal with somebody that has the same job as me. That’s the only thing we have in common, the fact that we are both football managers.
Always found time to suck Baconface's bollocks dry though didn't he..

Just read this snippit in the Times apologies if already posted:-

" After a European game Mancini suggested the club chef to take a vat of meatballs and pasta on the plane so that players could have precisely the meal he thought they needed. Team meetings called for 12.59 not 1pm. The first thing he did after last years FA Cup final was to tell someone to dry his jacket with a hairdryer. Banned the colour purple from the training ground."

If true wow just wow!!!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:

" After a European game Mancini suggested the club chef to take a vat of meatballs and pasta on the plane so that players could have precisely the meal he thought they needed.
Imagine taking that through security!

Wrighty Wrexham said:

" After a European game Mancini suggested the club chef to take a vat of meatballs and pasta on the plane so that players could have precisely the meal he thought they needed. Team meetings called for 12.59 not 1pm. The first thing he did after last years FA Cup final was to tell someone to dry his jacket with a hairdryer. Banned the colour purple from the training ground."

If true wow just wow!!!!

I'm not so sure how the colour ban would work as after all we had a purple training kit.

Superstitions I guess.

Originals said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

If true wow just wow!!!!

I'm not so sure how the colour ban would work as after all we had a purple training kit.

Superstitions I guess.

Linked to his drama filled spell at Fiorentina perhaps?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.