Mancini Thread (no City stuff)

Re: Mancini Thread

Seemingly the home crowd thought that Fenerbache had fixed the match and took their own direct action.

RandomJ said:
peoffrey said:
My Twitter timeline had too many Blues fawning over him. Do they not understand why he was sacked? He's an arrogant man who has walked in to good fortune several times. I guarantee he won't last at Galatasaray and, after a couple more moves, he'll end up in the Middle East for one final payday.

Fuck off you ungrateful twat.

Here here

yorkshiretea said:
RandomJ said:
peoffrey said:
My Twitter timeline had too many Blues fawning over him. Do they not understand why he was sacked? He's an arrogant man who has walked in to good fortune several times. I guarantee he won't last at Galatasaray and, after a couple more moves, he'll end up in the Middle East for one final payday.

Fuck off you ungrateful twat.

Here here

Try making a point and I'll make a reply.

Mancini has always been arrogant bastard, since his playing days at Samp, and coaching at Lazio- where he tried to fight Juan Sebastien Veron's nerves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rto-Mancini-tried-attack-says-Juan-Veron.html

Veron told The People: 'Once, when I was playing at Sampdoria, I had a terrible argument with Roberto. He is not an easy person, you know. He has this complicated personality.

'Today, he is a friend of mine and he really helped me during my career. We played together at Sampdoria, Lazio and he was my coach at Inter.

'But let me tell you our beginning was hard. We were playing for Sampdoria and we were facing Piacenza. I hit a terrible corner kick and he asked me nicely: "Next time, try to kick the ball higher". I don’t know why, but I got really furious and then I insulted him.

'So when I entered the dressing room, he was waiting for me. He wanted to punch me! In fact, he had taken his shirt off, and he was ready to fight me as if we were kick boxers!

Frank Rijkaard is also an arrogant bastard at his career has developed into a situation like Peoffrey predicts of Mancini.Get over it, it isn't anything to get worked up over. If he succeeds and doesn't end up as predicted then you can come back here and make him look a fool.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Mancini has always been arrogant bastard, since his playing days at Samp, and coaching at Lazio- where he tried to fight Juan Sebastien Veron's nerves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rto-Mancini-tried-attack-says-Juan-Veron.html

Veron told The People: 'Once, when I was playing at Sampdoria, I had a terrible argument with Roberto. He is not an easy person, you know. He has this complicated personality.

'Today, he is a friend of mine and he really helped me during my career. We played together at Sampdoria, Lazio and he was my coach at Inter.

'But let me tell you our beginning was hard. We were playing for Sampdoria and we were facing Piacenza. I hit a terrible corner kick and he asked me nicely: "Next time, try to kick the ball higher". I don’t know why, but I got really furious and then I insulted him.

'So when I entered the dressing room, he was waiting for me. He wanted to punch me! In fact, he had taken his shirt off, and he was ready to fight me as if we were kick boxers!

Frank Rijkaard is also an arrogant bastard at his career has developed into a situation like Peoffrey predicts of Mancini.Get over it, it isn't anything to get worked up over. If he succeeds and doesn't end up as predicted then you can come back here and make him look a fool.

So no idea what the insult was that got Mancini so angry?

Mancini asked Veron to stick to the training ground style deliveries as he was making a run at the back post and Veron kept playing too short. It was in a match against Piacenzia where they need to win. Veron proceeded to call him the equivalent of a motherfucking son of a woman.

Here's what Veron actually says himself, this is a direct quote:

"Fortunately, there were some teammates who didn't let him punch me. I knew that I had showed a bad attitude towards him on the field so when he had calmed, I apologised to him."

Veron actually went on to be good friends with Mancini and played for him numerous times, including during his spell at Inter.

This might not fit into the narrative of Mancini being "an arrogant bastard" that the poster wants to push but it's what actually happened according to Veron and other witnesses.

George Hannah said:
Sub Barry for Fern and it was Bob's team playing in Barca last night. I'd like to think we would have done better if he'd been there as well - but ...

we certainly would not have done any worse

Pellegrini is doing a good job but I remain to be convinced that he was an upgrade on Bobby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.