Mancini to...ermm...Russia?!? Rumour of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be very little logic to this story when you consider what Mancini has achieved with us so far and what else he can achieve with us in future.

Trouble is, it's so far fetched it just might be true!

M18CTID said:
There seems to be very little logic to this story when you consider what Mancini has achieved with us so far and what else he can achieve in future.

Far fetched things are rarely true thats why they are called far fetched.

Re: Mancini rumoured to be leaving.

Wasn´t there a post a couple of days ago about a shocking news in our disfavour, we was told to watch the yellow ticker??

samharris said:
M18CTID said:
There seems to be very little logic to this story when you consider what Mancini has achieved with us so far and what else he can achieve in future.

You mean like likkle ol' Man City being bought by Sheikh Mansour, overnight becoming the richest club in the world, then signing Robinho on transfer deadline day from Real Madrid for tens of millions of pounds ... :)

Re: Mancini rumoured to be leaving.

corrigan of norway said:
Wasn´t there a post a couple of days ago about a shocking news in our disfavour, we was told to watch the yellow ticker??

That was something to do with the RVP not extending his contract, and a few posters on here are not happy he could be signing for City.

samharris said:
M18CTID said:

I agree. But for such a story to emerge totally out of the blue makes you wonder - journos get away with publishing all sorts of bullshit but this kind of story is so out there that I can't help thinking that there might be some substance to it.

BillyShears said:
samharris said:
M18CTID said:

You mean like likkle ol' Man City being bought by Sheikh Mansour, overnight becoming the richest club in the world, then signing Robinho on transfer deadline day from Real Madrid for tens of millions of pounds ... :)

I did say rarely Billy.. Id say once in a hundred and four or so years is rare. :)

Haleys Comet comes round quicker.

M18CTID said:
samharris said:
M18CTID said:

I agree. But for such a story to emerge totally out of the blue makes you wonder - journos get away with publishing all sorts of bullshit but this kind of story is so out there that I can't help thinking that there might be some substance to it.

You could be right..I shall pop out in the morning and buy all the papers to get confirmation either way..

Oh hang on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.