Mancini to...ermm...Russia?!? Rumour of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okstate99 said:
carlos92 said:
I remember the flapping when the David Silva rumours surfaced. That turned out to be a big steaming pile of bullshit. This is another pile, a slow news day for the press.

Could be by Robertos agent. Remember just yesterday we heard he wanted more power over Marwood.. This is the type of story you release when you want the other side to concede on a issue.

I would love to know, what exactly Marwood do?
He's been out of his depth since day one to be honest, and what he has achieved since then is unknown!! ffs, Hargreaves? it has been over two years now yet, he failed to offload some mediocre players that were signed and paid for silly fee/wages under his watch?

so I am not sure why the fuck should Marwood have more power over Mancini!!

Re: Mancini rumoured to be leaving.

themadinventor said:
Remember my post re Pep and Lionel hmmmmmmmm !!

Yeah it was bullshit that should have resulted in a ban!

Mancini rumoured to be leaving.

Haha you got to love the internet it's like the Mexican wave once a bullshit rumour starts....

samharris said:
M18CTID said:
samharris said:
Far fetched things are rarely true thats why they are called far fetched.

I agree. But for such a story to emerge totally out of the blue makes you wonder - journos get away with publishing all sorts of bullshit but this kind of story is so out there that I can't help thinking that there might be some substance to it.

You could be right..I shall pop out in the morning and buy all the papers to get confirmation either way..

Oh hang on..

Now now, no need to get facetious. I never said it was in all the papers over here, but don't discount the possibility of the tabloids picking up on this and running it tomorrow given their penchant for lazy journalism in this country.

In any case, I've already said that there's probably a strong smell of bullshit to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.