Mancini to...ermm...Russia?!? Rumour of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falastur said:
Rammyblues said:
http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/forum/blue-vibe/post/3278526/that-mancini-story-vvv-it-appears-they-got-the-wrong-italian-its-capello-thats.html

Thanks. Wish they'd quoted a source - could really do with this being put to bed. But good call all the same.

It's not a good call at all. The guy read references to the two Russian stories my Twitter feed, got completely the wrong end of the stick and posted something that, with respect to him, is simply bollocks.

I've just found this....

Official Statement of the RFU

Due to numerous reports in the media about the alleged agreed candidate for the post of head coach of Russian national team in football and signed with the former leadership of the RAF contracts, the Russian Football Union officially declares:

A. To date, no contracts with the RFU possible candidates for the post of head coach has not concluded.

Two. On Tuesday, July 10, the official website of the organization will be published a list of coaches with whom the Russian Football Union will begin negotiating a labor agreement.

I saw that statement too, thing is it's from yesterday and the Mancini stories are from today. Not that it means much but if there really was a development it might have happened since then.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So is this all bollocks then?
Did you think it was anything else? So far Yaya,Sergio,Dzeko,Kolarov,Clichy,De Jong,Silva and Balo along with Mancini (twice now) have all been leaving this summer.

Sounds like bullshit, the thought of loosing Mancini sounds worse to me than loosing an organ. If Mancini goes I will be unable to survive/go on, every day that goes by without confirmation of a new contract is like a bastard bullet!

Please can someone dismiss this story within the next few hours so that I can sleep easily!

LoveCity said:
I saw that statement too, thing is it's from yesterday and the Mancini stories are from today. Not that it means much but if there really was a development it might have happened since then.

LOL!! This isn't the "butterfly effect" where you fart and the Amazon rain forest dies.

I've done business in Russia, it's shit and corruption, when it isn't muck and bullets, and when it's football it's worse.

o0cxag.jpg

Says City have rebuffed the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.