Mancini to...ermm...Russia?!? Rumour of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini didn't travel with the squad, he went directly to Austria from Italy. He hadn't arrived when the team was given its welcome.

themadinventor said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Getting a little bit worried about this now :( perhaps this is why we had no early signings as Bobby manc wanted :(

When I suggested this some weeks ago in a thread I started I got slammed by nearly everyone on here, I like you am starting to wonder ?

Didn't you get slammed for saying Guardiola would replace Mancini and bring Messi along with him?

hard to imagine Bobby leaving the most stable and richest club in the PL for a national coaching job that isnt Italy! I think he is fed up that his targets have not been acquired and he is trying to bring pressure to bear by making out he may walk if his demands are not met. As mancio said he is after more "power" in the club.

LoveCity said:
themadinventor said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Getting a little bit worried about this now :( perhaps this is why we had no early signings as Bobby manc wanted :(

When I suggested this some weeks ago in a thread I started I got slammed by nearly everyone on here, I like you am starting to wonder ?

Didn't you get slammed for saying Guardiola would replace Mancini and bring Messi along with him?

Yes I did, but that's not the thread I'm referring to , the Mancini doubt one I mean .

Not worried personally. If it were to happen then obviously we could do without it but it wouldn't be the end of the world IMO

Bobbies Black Bins said:
quite right - this is from Austria on the OS!

newmanager.jpg

citytill1die84 said:
LoveCity said:
Hello and goodbye? Mancini ducks welcome ceremony at City training camp as speculation continues over his future

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini ducked out of a ceremony to welcome his title-winning team to their pre-season training camp in Austria tonight as speculation grows over his future.

However, Blues fans will be relieved that the Italian HAS travelled with the squad to the high-altitude base for the next two weeks after he was linked with quitting for the Russian national team job.

The title-winning players arrived in Seefeld tonight to cheers from locals and the boom of an oompah band, but Mancini avoided the crowds.

Sources suggested he may have used a private entrance round the back of the five-star hotel or even delayed his arrival altogether to escape attention.

The move disappointed local officials, who had planned to hand over a specially-made lederhosen to the Blues boss on the red carpet.

City players who have been on Euro 2012 duty have been given a break and will not be coming to the camp, during which the club will play three training matches.

A crowd of around 500 - one-sixth of the village's population - had turned out to welcome the latest Premier League club to stay in the spa resort in the Alps.

Players from AS Monaco are staying in the four-star hotel next door to City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roberto-mancini-ducks-welcome-ceremony-1137015" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ny-1137015</a>

The Mirror have tweeted this about 5 times in an hour. I've just replied saying stop printing bullshit he'll sign a new City contract. Wankers really do want him to go.

The Mirrosr are so sadly, transparently , pathetically anti-City that their neediness is showing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.