Mancini: Torres in demand from men

Let me start this by saying genuinely well done this season. You had yer doubters but you have performed very well so far.

Im a Liverpool supporter, why am I here you ask ?
Well I enjoy football banter , I hate Utd and I want to understand the point of view of others regarding the Premier League etc.

I wont bullshit you and some of the stuff I post you may not agree with but I will show respect at all times. So please bear that in mind.

Fernando Torres just wont play for another English team. He is quoted as saying this. Money does not talk as far as he is concerned. If it did he would of gone to Utd instead of Liverpool.

I understand you may be able to offer CL next season but its not as simple as that is it.
Where these rumours have come from I do not know , Im guessing it has something to do with the fact we have an important game tonight.

I wish you all the best for the rest of the season, we certainly do not deserve that 4th place so good luck to you all.

If we offered Liverpool £50m, They wouldnt be able to turn that sort of money down with the financial position there in, They would force Torres out the door if we offered them that sort of money!

SWPISHOME said:
If we offered Liverpool £50m, They wouldnt be able to turn that sort of money down with the financial position there in, They would force Torres out the door if we offered them that sort of money!

Didnt you offer us that last season ?
What happened then ?

Nothing.

Oooohhh Mancini bring me a dream (bom, bom,bom)
We want Torres, hes a goal machine (bom,bom,bom)
He goes with goals like starwberrys and cream
Oooohhh Mancini bring me a dream!

johnny crossan said:
Here's Mancio talking as though he's still gonna be here next season (again)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwdiY-5hOUs[/youtube]

Forza Mancini!!

Well, that seals it then.

This must be the eight hundredth time today that I've seen quotes from this interview posted with the tag line "Why would he be talking like that if he wasn't gonna be here next season..."

I'm going to get out in front of the crowd and issue my apologies now. You and your mates were right all along Johnny! The Cabal? We will be disbanded forthwith, and will be issuing "Forza Mancini" badges to all our former members. We'll stop trying to destabilize the club from the behind the scenes, and we'll stop being the mouthpieces for overpaid, undisciplined, players.

;- )

BillyShears said:
johnny crossan said:
Here's Mancio talking as though he's still gonna be here next season (again)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwdiY-5hOUs[/youtube]

Forza Mancini!!

Well, that seals it then.

This must be the eight hundredth time today that I've seen quotes from this interview posted with the tag line "Why would he be talking like that if he wasn't gonna be here next season..."

I'm going to get out in front of the crowd and issue my apologies now. You and your mates were right all along Johnny! The Cabal? We will be disbanded forthwith, and will be issuing "Forza Mancini" badges to all our former members. We'll stop trying to destabilize the club from the behind the scenes, and we'll stop being the mouthpieces for overpaid, undisciplined, players.

;- )
bible0194.jpg

There Is More Joy In Heaven

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.