Mancini v Gary Neville

I'm going to get called a rag for this, but I thought Neville was a decent pundit the other night and on Sunday. He's a ****, but he's one of few cuntish pundits who hasn't come into the job because they can talk shit. He knows his football, and he talks about the tactics rather than Balotelli's hair which is why he always looks uncomfortable.

It's nice to have a breath of fresh air, and it's also nice to be able to dismiss him out of hand because he's a dirty rag. That video has had me in tears though, fucking brilliant.

McFcMiKe7 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDGw6f-sSew[/youtube]

41 seconds! haha, he's shitting himself.

''roberto, gary neville, i never tho...i bet i never thought you'd bet, be interviewed by me, ahuuh''

rat boy messes up.

Dom38 said:
I'm going to get called a rag for this, but I thought Neville was a decent pundit the other night and on Sunday. He's a ****, but he's one of few cuntish pundits who hasn't come into the job because they can talk shit. He knows his football, and he talks about the tactics rather than Balotelli's hair which is why he always looks uncomfortable.

It's nice to have a breath of fresh air, and it's also nice to be able to dismiss him out of hand because he's a dirty rag. That video has had me in tears though, fucking brilliant.

RAG the **** will be always ****

As much of a twat he is I don't think he's been doing that bad of a job so far

*runs and hides*

Dom38 said:

Agreed. Sometimes I hate myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.