Mancini v Gary Neville

There's no person I hate more than Neville. He married an old friend of mine Emma she used to work in the jewellery shop in Middleton that made me hate him more :( But he has actually impressed me on Sky I watched it again when I got home and he was really fair it must of killed him. He clearly likes Silva as well

He impressed me when he passed to ball to" FEED THE GOAT" at Maine Road.

Closet Blue ??????

That style they have on Sky where they have to stand up like lemons looks a really awkward way of presenting and analysing football. Makes it much more difficult than sitting on a chair and chewing the fat like they do on BBC/ITV.

" I bet you wouldnt have thought that you would be interviewing them interviewing me, would you"

As bad as the above, the silly rat faced rag twat.

Rat boy was nervous in anticipation of interviewing Bob, then well and truly cocked up his lines!!!

Despite that, he's a decent pundit, although it may take a while to see beyond the **** that he truly is/was.

To the goat, and in!

He's an absolute twat, hate him more than any other player in the world...except Rooney.

However, he's a good pundit. Like someone said, he knows his football.

Unlike Redknapp who's a joke and does not 'analyse'.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
It makes me feel sick if I compliment him in any way, so I can't say it.

The guy is an rat faced arsehole as a person, no doubt about that, but I'd rather him and his tactical take on matches than that fat plonker Andy Gray looking like he's just about ready to shoot his wad over the latest star players. Like I said above, if he keeps his bias in check he should prove alright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.