Mancini v Gary Neville

n_mcfc said:
Unlike Redknapp who's a joke and does not 'analyse'.

Jamie+Redknapp.jpg

TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP

I loathe the guy.

But the fact that he has MU tattood on his scrotum actually has put him in a tricky spot. He thinks if he so much as breathes a word of criticism about City, people will think he's being biased. Which led to the rather bizarre situation of him being overly complimentary about us. It was really weird.

I guess another slight positive is that he isn't doing the usual Spurs love-fest that all the other pundits do. He probably hates Spurs, which is a good thing.

AustinBlue said:
"I think they started off a little bit pedantic."

What does pedantic football look like, Gary?

I suppose it could be taken to mean we were too rigid in sticking to a set formation.

Bloody hell, I'm making excuses for Ratboy... What have I become?!!?

he was that shit i started to feel sorry for him. i think ill give him time before i slate him as a pundit

as a person/ footballer hes a horrible ratface **** who i dont think i would ever get tired of punching in the face if i ever saw the fucker.......heres hoping!!

Somebody, somewhere has got to mock up a video of Mancini glancing sideways with the earphones on and saying, ''Who is this ****?''
I guarantee an internet sensation.
Don't forget my royalty cheque.

if ratboy was crossing the road, i would make sure i hit him. the **** stood there all awkward, fluffed his lines and kept grabbing his suit jacket. almost like he was in an interview for a job. if that was a pilot, i for one wouldnt commission it! or maybe he was just in awe of bobby?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.