Mancini vs Ferran & Txiki

TCIB said:
joeCTID said:
TCIB said:
I see where your coming from.

The two are intrinsic as i see it though bud.
If your setting up x way then you will tend to want to play the game in x way.

A quick example would be 4-3-2-1, probably have a tall target man so a few long balls may go up and the 2 attacking midfielders run onto anything he nods down.

Also known as the big sam special.

I know what you mean but our formation could be described as 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2, 4-2-2-2 or 4-4-1-1. In the same way a 3-5-2 could also be a 3-4-1-2 and 5-3-2 depending on how a person sees a team. Generally I don't think that supposed formations mean a huge amount (bar 3 or 4 at the back), where as the style and tactics of the team has the main influence on the game.

A 4-5-1 could be deemed as defensive but if the wide players support the striker well is that not a 4-3-3.

I agree with that also, i think i should stay in the cellar after a smoke in future xD

You dirty filthy Pirate.

Ahh women eh, the cause and cause of all lifes problems :p

haha! and yeah it appears so ! i'm off for chistmas now so i'm just filling my time with football manager & fifa to be honest getting abusive messages every 3 seconds from kids in yorkshire!
aparantly playing 4-4-2 crossing the ball a lot and having a 6ft8 striker isn't playing the game "properly"

That link to rawk was very interesting. I wouldn't worry about our academy, there is no way our owners are investing all that money in the new academy only to see it fail because of the quality of the coaches. They will see we get the very best.
Most exciting time I've ever seen at City and the next 20 years are going to be fucking awesome.
I can't wait for the time our first team has a string of world class academy produced players. What a time to be a blue.

Re: Mancini vs Ferran & Txiki

The article makes zero sense. Our investment in the academy is not considered for FFP purposes so why would Mancini be concerned about his budget being affected?

BlueAnorak said:
That's according to the Daily Mail.
Take with a large pinch of salt.

Now that The Fail have realised that Garry Cook has gone, and they've finally got their heads round Cheeky Stan and his mate, they are back to full on horseshite. Anyone will know that a currently successful team on the pitch will attract the best youngster alongside top coaching. The two go hand in glove. But it doesn't stop them trying to drive a wedge where there's no space for one.

Camo Bentley said:
BlueDejong said:
But Mancini is fuming because he feels the benefits will not be seen during his five-year contract.

If only I could find a way to make these kids age faster so I won't be sacked!

get the kids to watch city for a few weeks,that will bleeding age them

I think that article is pure guesswork, however I also think it is exactly what will happen in the future. The plans of our club & the plans of Mancini will differ & probably lead to a parting of the ways.

Mancini wanted more control, he openly said so last year. He has been working on sidelining Marwood & getting that control for himself but the club has gone the opposite way & appointed someone much more powerful.

I will be very surprised if that doesn't lead to a bust up further down the line. Maybe even this season.

Them kopites talk some bollocks don't they?

Mancini doesn't put faith in youth, that's why he replaced a first teamer of teh age of 30 with a young 19 year old in his debut season.

He replaced Given with a younger Hart.

He fields Richards when fit.

That's to add to other things like Balo etc.

Fact is much like any othert top team, if the youngster is good enough they start, if they aren't then they are coached until they reach a level where they can be intergrated into the first team. We will see that with Rodwell and we will see it with Guidetti, Suarez, Rekik and Razak in particular.

That poster who posted all the City stuff made for a good read though, take a bow that man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.