Mancini wants to sign another 3 or 4 players

I have a feeling he didn't include the keeper when he said 3-4....

There is a reason why we were linked with Sebastian Coates. I reckon it will be 3 attacking midfielders/strikers/forwards. And another centre half is the possible 4th player. But it's not a must.

He said "we're looking for a player with good technique because we want to play football better, in every game. For this we need to change some player and we can change our football". Sounds like the Sneijder/Nasri signing and inclusion at the expense of a holding midfielder like Barry?

LoveCity said:
He said "we're looking for a player with good technique because we want to play football better, in every game. For this we need to change some player and we can change our football". Sounds like the Sneijder/Nasri signing and inclusion at the expense of a holding midfielder like Barry?

Spot on mate. I was hoping and expecting a change of tactic. And Mancini needs other players for that. Thats why i think atleast Barry is going to get dropped and someone more creative like Nasri is going to fill in.

Mancini needs another attacking players to change the attacking play.

avoidconfusion said:
Another Center Half? We already signed Savic.

I reckon 1 goalkeeper, 1 midfielder and 1 striker.

Im with you, why do we need another centre half... We have 6 already, with richards and yaya who can play there in an emergency......

1 back up goalkepper???
Nasri
Sneijder
Aguero...

If Tevez leaves we need three outfield players and a back up goalie now that Shay has gone. As for the three outfield players we know of two

Aguero plus either Nasri or Sneijder, if the rumours about Ade are correct and we are to do a swop with Diarra without any money changing hands it seems Mancini will have got three strikers on his hands with all different styles of play, two creative players in Silva and Nasri/Sneijder and a back up defensive midfield player specifically for De jong, that constitutes are very balanced squad with every position looked after. Just my thoughts anyway.

people who think barry will just be dropped are clueless.

hes a vastly underrated player and one that mancini is a massive fan

yes he may be dropped for certain games but be assured, in the big games where we need to keep it tight, he will play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.