Mancini - we support you thread.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Simple, all the doom and gloom merchants stay well away:

We are the fans that support the manager and the past 3 years of what he has brought to the club, good result or poor result this is the feel good thread.

I will start it off with what is an odd beating WBA after the Arsenal away result last season and walking out of the ground, Utd had lost at Wigan 0-1 it was as if we had won the lge, great times don't always have to be the big games.

Remember the bad times and the good times are even better.

I support the Mancini what ever happens this season.All this rubbish lets get rid of Mancini is out of order.I dont want to be looking for new manager again i saw enough of that with Peter Swales

baildon blue said:
I support the Mancini what ever happens this season.All this rubbish lets get rid of Mancini is out of order.I dont want to be looking for new manager again i saw enough of that with Peter Swales

Its the new wave coming through, fucking sick of it every time we have a poor result, fuck me I was at the Mansfield game with 3000 and now we moan about losing at Madrid and Ajax, bleeding joke.

I support him but reserve the right to occasionally say he got it wrong but he will pull us up by our bootstraps and we will be back to normal on Saturday.

I say us and we as if I was one of his players!! That would be a miracle, although I wasn't a bad footballer in my day, way before women's football was ever really 'invented'!! When you have 7 brothers you've got to be interested in football haven't you? :-)

Oh come on, you have got to cheer up, yesterday is history, tomorrow's just a mystery you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.