Mancini - we support you thread.

Holland said:
I don't think he is suiteble.
Long time ago I said : He will never do something in CL"
I resepect if you thing otherwise. But this is mine.

I also don't think he will ever get us too far in the champs league. But I'd much rather win the league than the champs league anyway so Mancini is still the best man for the job.

seems that mancini feels the support he needs is from the new CEO and the Sheik not the fans in this moment

a real possibility is that he's stubborn enough to walk away 5 year contract or not always got the impression that no matter how well we do its never good enough for him the short term solution is a complete lock down with all the players keeping stum and mancini sorting out some internal channels they don't have to love each other but like any workplace they have to try and work together the current pressure is very much internally generated and needs to be fixed there not in the press

I reckon that mancini knows a simple dictatorship wont work and should involve Kidd in a bigger role as an honest broker he's no threat to his position and that could get the show firing on all cylinders

so that's a qualified yes

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Simple, all the doom and gloom merchants stay well away:

We are the fans that support the manager and the past 3 years of what he has brought to the club, good result or poor result this is the feel good thread.

I will start it off with what is an odd beating WBA after the Arsenal away result last season and walking out of the ground, Utd had lost at Wigan 0-1 it was as if we had won the lge, great times don't always have to be the big games.

Remember the bad times and the good times are even better.

+1

We need stability don't wanna end up like Chelski

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.