Mancini would have sold Hart

bluestud

Team supported
City
Can't see another topic on this yet, but looks like we may have had a narrow escape getting rid of Mancini.

David Platt confirmed we would hasve sold Hart and gone for Begovic.

Another example of poor man management?

What an absolute stupid post OP.

Mancini didn't sell Hart. Mancini is no longer the manager of MCFC.

Mancini gave Hart his chance over Shay Given. The Clueless One was ready to ship out Hart for peanuts.
I can't believe after yesterdays performance and Mancini is still getting slagged off on here.
YCMIU!

bluestud said:
Can't see another topic on this yet, but looks like we may have had a narrow escape getting rid of Mancini.

Who told you this ?

TGR said:
What an absolute stupid post OP.

Mancini didn't sell Hart. Mancini is no longer the manager of MCFC.

Mancini gave Hart his chance over Shay Given. The Clueless One was ready to ship out Hart for peanuts.
I can't believe after yesterdays performance and Mancini is still getting slagged off on here.
YCMIU!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2402076/Manchester-City-consider-9m-swoop-Australian-Western-Sydney-Wanderers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... erers.html</a>

Stupid post?

I am only passing on what's been reported elsewhere! see link or try another if you hate the Daily Mail

Jeez can't you post anything on here without getting slagged?

billfromthehill said:
bluestud said:

Who told you this ?

David Platt said it himself, it's on the news now.

I don't know if selling him would save the problem, but he definitely need to feel the bench warm for sometime.

billfromthehill said:
bluestud said:

Who told you this ?

Apparently Platt said it during his commentary on Aljazeer TV.
He said it had been discussed and if him and Manchini had stayed Hart wouldn't have started the season as the no.1 keeper.

After the last 12 months and yesterday's performance I think it would have been the right thing to do.

HolisticJim said:
billfromthehill said:
bluestud said:

Who told you this ?

Apparently Platt said it during his commentary on Aljazeer TV.
He said it had been discussed and if him and Manchini had stayed Hart wouldn't have started the season as the no.1 keeper.

After the last 12 months and yesterday's performance I think it would have been the right thing to do.

Platt has tweeted this morning denying these comments..... more media bullshit.

Yes it has been mentioned once or twice over the last 18hrs or so.........

Platt was not working yesterday, currently on holiday and the quotes used were from 7 days ago (but not mentioned before yesterday,how bizarre......)

Confirmed by Platt himself on twitter,if I knew how to post a link from my phone I would.

I hope we don't get this hysteria after every defeat.

pgX9a4m.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.