Mancini would have sold Hart

Skashion said:
bluestud said:
What's stupid about passing on that news item?

Its now been repudiated by Platt which is great, but if I hadn't posted this many would have continued to believe it.

Who are you to control what people post or don't post?

Don't shoot the messenger its a DISCUSSION forum!
It's stupid to take the media at face value and not fact check something.

That is an epic piece of doublethink.

I don't control. You're entitled to your stupidity.

Indeed, I am discussing your stupidity.

wind your neck in sunshine

quiet_riot said:
Interesting to see that the DM reporting a "quote" as total fact, denied by the source, and only seen in print on social media and on here...
There are two people to blame for all of this - Richard Keys and Andy Gray. When doing their post match analysis on Al Jazeera yesterday they said they had David Platt on the week before and that he'd said Hart was to be sold and replaced by Begovic.

It wasn't clear whether they meant he said it during a match commentary, in the studio or during a private off-air conversation but they were both in full agreement that this is what Platt had said.

The Mail should be treating this quote as hearsay rather than fact, but it's those two that are the sources for this story.

We can't simply sell top players year after year as a knee jerk reaction. Better to coach them like any other manager.

taleofbluehalves said:
We can't simply sell top players year after year as a knee jerk reaction. Better to coach them like any other manager.

And get them working together as a team. Chopping and changing players and managers is not the way forward, let's just get behind Joe and next time we play let's be cheering for 'England, England's number one'

Just to confirm, Robbie Savage tweeted earlier it was wrong. Platt said something more like: "We liked Begovic but we had Joe Hart".

A lot of wide-of-the-mark comments in this thread. What I see from Platt's news is so simple, Pant's contract is expiring this season so Mancini & co searched for an option (Begovic) to replace Pant, and that's it.

bluestud said:
Skashion said:
quiet_riot said:
pgX9a4m.png
Brilliant.

-- Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:00 pm --

bluestud said:
Stupid post?
Nope, stupid poster.

What's stupid about passing on that news item?

Its now been repudiated by Platt which is great, but if I hadn't posted this many would have continued to believe it.

Who are you to control what people post or don't post?

Don't shoot the messenger its a DISCUSSION forum!

It's the fucking Daily Fail that is stupid. As Pres/Sec/Treas. of the MCFC Agenda Conspiracy Within the Rag Meedya Beswick Paranoid Alliance I shall redouble my efforts to expose attempts to undermine The Good Sheikh's good intentions at global domination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.