Mancini !

he has been a winner everywhere he has gone... i have never doubted his manegerial ability since seeing his lazio team... wonderful player too....
and by looks,he is by far the most sexy looking manager out there in bpl...

LucasLeiva said:
Well done Mancini , fully deserved. Roberto Mancini 1-0 Xenophobic English media.

Congratulations Manchester City , well played. :)

Thanks pal. And good luck to your lot next season. Though hopefully you're behind us :o)

Effectively he has now got past the biggest hurdle of all. The credibility of winning the FA Cup and qualification for the Champions League gives both him and our club the oxygen of publicity to now move forward to strengthen the squad in readiness for next season.

The prospect of bringing in world class professionals at every level has improved significantly.
I am looking very much forward to the next two months as we are now at the most exciting time in our evolution since the great period between 1965 - 1976.

I fully expect Roberto Mancini, Gary Cook and Brian Marwood to start the process of turning us into a major European footballing force in the next three years to commence next week.

In the meantime congratulations City. Let's try and get six points from the remaining fixtures and put pressure on the Gooners for that 3rd place.

Now for some celebrating...........................................

One thing I like about Mancini. He takes criticism well and to heart. I remember the Newcastle match where he and Carlos had it out at half for being too negative. He came out more attack minded and we won.

Compare this with Wenger and other managers who seems physically incapable of changing.

Our lack of goals the last few games is more to do with poor finishing than conservatism. Can't wait to see the attacking displays we put on next season with the players we'll bring in.

I have been very positive about Bobby. I will admit that there was a spell of a few days shortly after that loss to the scum at the swamp where I began to feel doubts creep in about him, but I'll put that down to my emotionalism at having lost to the fucking rag scum. I was also a bit put off by him speaking so often of "fixture congestion". Funny how I have heard TV commentators say SO OFTEN in the past couple weeks, during the jostling for top spots, that the Europa League can be even more punishing on a side than Champions League.

In the past few weeks, I feel we have seen Mancini begin to move into a new managerial phase. City are now solid at the back in the way he wants, and he is now beginning to move into a more attacking, forward playing style. I think the man deserves credit for sticking to his guns and insisting on defensive responsibility before all else.

Fuck's sake, Blues, can you imagine the pressure this man has been under? He has handled it with class and professionalism. He has represented our team with the same attributes. I am absolutely certain he will lead us now into a Sky Blue future filled with glory for Manchester.

Thank you, Bobby Manc, for this trophy, this season, and this bright future.

FORZA MANCINI!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.