Mancini !

The only time I have wobbled this season was after the Liverpool away game, I was fucking furious that night.

Hindsight being the wonderful thing it is, the fella got it absolutely right resting who he rested that day - had he played a full strength side, we might not have beat the rag shite in the semi.

He must stay now, and continue what he has started, over the moon for him, the players, the owners, and most importantly....us.

:)

TFC said:
The only time I have wobbled this season was after the Liverpool away game, I was fucking furious that night.

Hindsight being the wonderful thing it is, the fella got it absolutely right resting who he rested that day - had he played a full strength side, we might not have beat the rag shite in the semi.

He must stay now, and continue what he has started, over the moon for him, the players, the owners, and most importantly....us.

:)
I was furious, too. Then I was quietly impressed that he stepped up and took full blame for the loss. A lot of managers wouldn't do that.

DSonBlue said:
Wot about the mancini doubters?

Come on Tolmie, it can't hurt to share the love?

I've always sat on the fence but hey

. . . . I share the love!!

:-)

Damocles said:
Very classy from a Liverpool fan. Fair play to him, respect.
I've always quite liked them, despite the whole "bin dippers" thing... much better than their neighbours. Keep me entertained, too, with the "it's our year" thing every season.

Buzzing for us, the team and Bobby M, always knew he'd deliver for us, just didn't want to state it earlier and get abuse from the Mancini outers. Forza Mancini! CTID

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/FA-Cup-Final-Mancini-reaction?play=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/FA-C ... ion?play=1</a>

He looks quite emotional there, clearly means a lot. He and all the players have made history today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.