Mancini

moomba said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The_Mo said:
It seems like there is a bit of an uprising going on in here lol
Just an infestation from RagCaff. Can't blame them as it must be depressing on there at the moment. We've put a few traps down and will have it cleared out soon.

To get back on topic, what would be the reaction if wee Davey was sacked & Mancini went to the swamp?

I'd personally be gutted. And worried.

Save Dave.
+2

Doesn't bear thinking about. With a few quid in his pocket, I'd be extremely worried. We need to start a Save Dave campaign. As for the usual suspect who'd love Mancini to go there, be careful what you wish for.......

SOD will be about for a good while yet.

I based this on all the info from the ITKs and CIA crew who say Mancini wouldn't be wanted by the most high profile clubs (that probably includes Trafford)!!

More chance of DD giving Roberto the credit he deserves!! And PB picking the team tomorrow night due to his impeccable contacts!!

Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The_Mo said:
It seems like there is a bit of an uprising going on in here lol
Just an infestation from RagCaff. Can't blame them as it must be depressing on there at the moment. We've put a few traps down and will have it cleared out soon.

To get back on topic, what would be the reaction if wee Davey was sacked & Mancini went to the swamp?

I would absolutely love Mancini to go to Old Trafford, but it would never happen. I'm quite happy to see Moyes there as an alternative, though.

Lol!!!!!- He won't go there unless they give him £200m and has full control over everything at the club -

crystal_mais said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I would absolutely love Mancini to go to Old Trafford, but it would never happen. I'm quite happy to see Moyes there as an alternative, though.

Lol!!!!!- He won't go there unless they give him £200m and has full control over everything at the club -

Having Manc is his name probably rules Roberto out of being the Rags
manager!!

Santiago Street . said:
Calling someone who posts unsubstantiated gossip a liar gets you banned ? What is this, nursery. Aren't we allowed to upset the sensitive feelings of self aggrandizing fantasists if that's what we think they are

I've nothing against PB he's as much right to his opinion as anyone.

Exactomundo.

I got banned for merely questioning the fact that we're supposed to accept as gospel what is essentially completely unsubstantiated gossip posted by an anonymous person on the internet.

prestwich_blue is quite simply a pathetic power-crazed c.unt who couldn't handle the fact that his self-proclaimed ITK shite wasn't being lapped up.

If you want to ban me again for that and further prove your childishness then go right ahead.

crystal_mais said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

omg lol!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.