Mancini's fans from Italy . . .

Gencix

This post is for the new fans of the Manchester City that know and love this club because "il Mancio" become the new coach.
Here can post all the people (like me) that don't write very well english (but please don't write a lot of italian words because this's an english forum and other users don't understand).

I would know how many new "tifosi" of the City Mancini led by Italy :D

for those who want to understand what Mancini is loved by fans, whole, look at this site:
http://www.oleole.it/blogs/iostoconmancini is all in Italian,that speak about Inter F.C. but the title means: I'm with Mancini (=Iostoconmancini)

write several . . .

@ moderator-> if this post is out of place or unwelcome, delete without mercy: D

_46996898_mancini_av512.jpg

The 'Maine' man .

Nice one Gencix. I just know we've got it right, at last.

Welcome all Italian Tifosi

Why don't bluemoon have a foreign language section for overseas supporters who want to use their native tongue on the forum.

I support Torino and on their section there is an overseas section where overseas fans who do not understand or write Italian can 'chat' with other Toro fans.

Can't wait for the trips to the San Siro and receiving Inter fans in Manchester to go to COM's

BillyMC said:
What does il Mancio translate as?

Welcome.

impossible to translate. . .
Mancini was named so even back when he played in Sampdoria.
Mancio is just a short name, what can be translated is " il " = The.
So "The Mancio": D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.