Mancini's fans from Italy . . .

Gencix said:
I hope that Mancio can give a lot of success at City as he did with Inter.
Yours is a very nice team and especially great rival of ManUtd that I hate.

I'm sure the new coach will give a game more pleasant to the City but also more successful. The important thing is to have a little 'patience because there are: a president with a lot of money, good players, great coach and. . . super fans.
There is everything to do great things!

I just 'lurrrrv' this bit!

BillyMC said:
What does il Mancio translate as?

Welcome.

Mancio is Mancini's dressroom nikname from when he was a teenagers ;)

in the Italy fooball world everybody call him Mancio

I'm a Mancini fan from Australia. I didn't get to see the Sampdoria/Lazio matches live. But I've been a fan since I saw his clips. Such unmistakable elegance, and intensity. The stuff that he could conjure up was unbelievable.

Small magic of Mancio . . .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylbVmqCOVzQ&NR=1[/youtube]

Gencix said:
I hope that Mancio can give a lot of success at City as he did with Inter.
Yours is a very nice team and especially great rival of ManUtd that I hate.

I'm sure the new coach will give a game more pleasant to the City but also more successful. The important thing is to have a little 'patience because there are: a president with a lot of money, good players, great coach and. . . super fans.
There is everything to do great things!

I like him already!

kippax_blueboy said:
Welcome all Italian Tifosi

Why don't bluemoon have a foreign language section for overseas supporters who want to use their native tongue on the forum.

I support Torino and on their section there is an overseas section where overseas fans who do not understand or write Italian can 'chat' with other Toro fans.

Although my "Italian team" is Inter , I have a big soft spot for Toro and a flag with both our clubs badges names on it saying "Questro sono le NOSTRE Cittia!!"

I had it up on the Curva when I went to Toro v Atalanta two years ago...could you post me a link to the Toro site you mention and I'll post a few piccys if you want...or PM me with your e mail address

By the way the big Italian guy who is on security at Eastlands main reception is a huge Toro fan who's brother was a member of the now defunct Granata Korps Ultras

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.