ManCityFans.net Suspended

mark ( blue army ) said:
Niall Quinns Discopants said:
Have you been wanking on to the cover of Tigermilk again?

Edit. Besides you should be happy, I'm already pimping Blue Boy Lewis here.

Were getting rid of BBL, i hope there giving us a good price for him he would be a quality addition for them ;)

great way to raise the average IQ on both sites.

And we're not old, just experienced

beans said:
Any idea when the site could be back online guys?...been floating pointlessly through cyberspace all day, so i've had enough of transvestites eating melons, and of russian men with a hammer....and i don't like it here

i'm guessing you wont be posting again then....have fun ;0

mancityfans.net members consist of;

coffee-pensioner46_1432590c.jpg

&

SealedKnot35.jpg

;-)

ncblue said:
billy_big_spuds said:
Man City Fans. net is full of old men who go tap dancing with their mistresses.
I've heard the members of this website hold the world record for the longest "gay conga" of giving each other a reach round.

Just what I've heard, mind....

Is that why your spuds are big Billy, :)
I don't under stand.
I said

"Man City Fans. net is full of old men who go tap dancing with their mistresses.
I've heard the members of this website hold the world record for the longest "gay conga" of giving each other a reach round.

Just what I've heard, mind....
"

shadygiz said:
beans said:
Any idea when the site could be back online guys?...been floating pointlessly through cyberspace all day, so i've had enough of transvestites eating melons, and of russian men with a hammer....and i don't like it here

i'm guessing you wont be posting again then....have fun ;0

not much..

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
ruralblue said:
NQDP,

Any idea as to whats happening??, is it a temp thing, if so get it the fuck sorted.

Your guess is as good as mine mate. Bit worried about the way the techno wizards here analyzed the whole situation. Could be that everything has vanished. I honestly don't know.

Doesn't sound good. For your post count I mean!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.