ManCityFans.net Suspended

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
LookMumI'mOnBlueMoon said:
Feel dirty

Have you been wanking on to the cover of Tigermilk again?

Edit. Besides you should be happy, I'm already pimping Blue Boy Lewis here.

I feel like a real slut and I'm loving it. I'm already trying to take over off topic and have even posted in the "what are you listening to now"-thread.

I got banned from Mancityfans.net about 1 year ago because I made fun of one of the mods who was being a twat. That place is full of nobs and i'm sure my IP is still banned today a year on. What the fuck is with the stupid signatures, the website is a pile of shite.

nool said:
Have you been wanking on to the cover of Tigermilk again?

Edit. Besides you should be happy, I'm already pimping Blue Boy Lewis here.

I feel like a real slut and I'm loving it. I'm already trying to take over off topic and have even posted in the "what are you listening to now"-thread.

Clean slate for me. Only banned for mcf.net members hate me here and no one can call me ego tripping dictator here.

I'm sure things will change soon though.

Edit. See what I mean.

djelanomcfc said:
I got banned from Mancityfans.net about 1 year ago because I made fun of one of the mods who was being a twat. That place is full of nobs and i'm sure my IP is still banned today a year on.

@Everybody:

Testing ein, deux, three.

ManCityFans regular viewer, less often poster here, thought I'd just use your forum as my little woman to find out where MCF.net has gone? Anyone?

;)

ruralblue said:
NQDP,

Any idea as to whats happening??, is it a temp thing, if so get it the fuck sorted.

Your guess is as good as mine mate. Bit worried about the way the techno wizards here analyzed the whole situation. Could be that everything has vanished. I honestly don't know.

Clean slate for me. Only banned for mcf.net members hate me here and no one can call me ego tripping dictator here.

I'm sure things will change soon though.

Should I not mention your promotion to Bluemoon Dictator For Life, and your planned rebranding of the site then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.