ManCityFans.net Suspended

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
crossan said:
I was a regular poster 5k plus and feel very sad at its demise.

If you are Crossan crossan, then fear not, we will be back soon.

It is him, there's only one miserable melodramatic git like him Antti! I can confirm it was still there 8 hours ago and am sure the problem is temporary.

Pearce_out said:
crossan said:
I was a regular poster 5k plus and feel very sad at its demise.

is it gone for good?
Don't know for certain as I have been off line for the last week or so,I tried to access the site but it just came up account suspended.

stony said:
Fingers crossed that it comes back soon. That's all six fingers if you're from mancityfans ;-)

You never miss a chance do you?

Live and let live I say.

It was a joke fella, hence the smile and the wink.

crossan said:
Pearce_out said:
is it gone for good?
Don't know for certain as I have been off line for the last week or so,I tried to access the site but it just came up account suspended.

NO, you miserable old fool! We'll be back soon.

Only thing that pisses me off that I was just typing BRILLIANT post when the site went off. One of the best ever posts maybe. Believe it or not.

Damocles said:
Looks like they didn't pay their bills, or they had some dodgy content on the server.

I'd imagine the first one. Hosts are notorious bastards for doing that to you, if you are a few days late.

More likely we run over our bandwith, because of all the traffic after Hughes sacking/Robbie Manc appointment.

Oops, that's correct, forget about that scenario.

Sorry, didn't mean to tarnish anybody's name :)

crossan said:

Only thing that pisses me off that I was just typing BRILLIANT post when the site went off. One of the best ever posts maybe. Believe it or not.
Oh great news as I will be able to get in full rant mode about the Hughes sacking.................great decision in my book.

crossan said:

Oh great news as I will be able to get in full rant mode about the Hughes sacking.................great decision in my book.

I knew you'd be delighted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.