ManCityFans.net Suspended

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
crossan said:
Don't know for certain as I have been off line for the last week or so,I tried to access the site but it just came up account suspended.

NO, you miserable old fool! We'll be back soon.

Only thing that pisses me off that I was just typing BRILLIANT post when the site went off. One of the best ever posts maybe. Believe it or not.

A post soooooooooooo good you broke it? Surely not LOL.

crossan said:
Don't know for certain as I have been off line for the last week or so,I tried to access the site but it just came up account suspended.

NO, you miserable old fool! We'll be back soon.

Only thing that pisses me off that I was just typing BRILLIANT post when the site went off. One of the best ever posts maybe. Believe it or not.

YOu've killed killed some threads in yer time but never the whole forum before ;-) - but yeah was working at 5:30 this morning when I jumped on it for a min.

Getting withdrawl symptoms now - Remember to wipe yer feet on the way out - ;-)

CrossingNewburyStreet said:
If you are Crossan crossan, then fear not, we will be back soon.

It is him, there's only one miserable melodramatic git like him Antti! I can confirm it was still there 8 hours ago and am sure the problem is temporary.
Me and NQDP are old jousting buddies from mcf.net.

crossan said:
It is him, there's only one miserable melodramatic git like him Antti! I can confirm it was still there 8 hours ago and am sure the problem is temporary.

So is CNS there mate. I'll let you guess which one!

My B*ll*x are full to bursting at the mo, when is it back up?.

I quite like it in here actually, might have a nose around more often.

crossan said:

You've forgotten who I am LOL. I'll give you some clues;
We briefly met once when I came to the Crossroads to deliver you a ticket from Bob Young,
I originate from Middleton,
I banned you once from mcf.net but also was responsible for you becoming a leg-end.

I am personally glad, I used to browse that forum and it was just all a bit second rate compared to this site. It was like a big boys club for King Kev and his cronies to pat each other on the back!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I am personally glad, I used to browse that forum and it was just all a bit second rate compared to this site. It was like a big boys club for King Kev and his cronies to pat each other on the back!

Opinions are great as I always found it the opposite. Good place for debate where the points/arguments don't get lost amongst a load of nonsensical comments and nothing like as much negativity there. Enough but you don't get drowned in it

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Charmed I'm sure x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.