ManCityFans.net Suspended

greasedupdeafguy said:
Lots of good posters on ManCityFans.net, don't post on the forum just read a few threads. The layout is horrible though imo and one of the main reasons why it isn't as popular as Bluemoon.

Out of interest, in what way do you think the layout is horrible?

Nelly's Left Foot said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Lots of good posters on ManCityFans.net, don't post on the forum just read a few threads. The layout is horrible though imo and one of the main reasons why it isn't as popular as Bluemoon.

Out of interest, in what way do you think the layout is horrible?
To me it just seems untidy , suppose its just what you get used to.

Ducado said:
Kun Aguero said:
Ducado said:
Nearly every other City forum slags Bluemoon off, however whilst they count their members in 100's we count our members in the 1000's (and growing all the time) so we must be doing something right, I have seen them come and seen them go, but Bluemoon is a constant, nothing fancy, simple layout, brilliant moderators what more could a City fan want out of a forum?

Free beer and free cocaine.

Only in the Mod Room

Pfft, no justice eh Kun, just like Dave and his mates it is.

Us bottom feeders make do with the scraps.

Having never gone onto this site, am I right in saying (after reading the last few pages) that there are fans on there that are more mental than those that inhabit here?
That's a world I don't want to live in.. :-)

I also found it cliquey, dominated by a few mouthy individuals (plus some decent ones like John 1968 and Chinners). Rarely go on now unless bored.

One thing is superior though. When you go onto a thread it automatically starts you where you left off last time. That would be a big improvement if adopted on here.

sir baconface said:
I also found it cliquey, dominated by a few mouthy individuals (plus some decent ones like John 1968 and Chinners). Rarely go on now unless bored.

One thing is superior though. When you go onto a thread it automatically starts you where you left off last time. That would be a big improvement if adopted on here.

John is very much a reformed character...

sir baconface said:

you can do that on here click on the orange paper next to the thread title it takes you to the last unread post on the thread

MATCITY said:
sir baconface said:

you can do that on here click on the orange paper next to the thread title it takes you to the last unread post on the thread

Fuck me! I've been coming on here for nearly ten years and didn't know that.

stony said:
MATCITY said:
sir baconface said:

Neither did I :(

Rascal said:
stony said:
MATCITY said:

Neither did I :(

I've been using it all day, it's been a revelation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.