ManCityFans.net Suspended

Use both, although I have been on mcf.net a lot longer. I've found both can be a bit cliquey whilst there are parts of both which I prefer to the other.

At the end of the day though as someone else has said we're all city fans

HeyMark said:
Use both, although I have been on mcf.net a lot longer. I've found both can be a bit cliquey whilst there are parts of both which I prefer to the other.

At the end of the day though as someone else has said we're all city fans

de niro aint.

I use many City forums and they all have their own appeal. We're all Blues at the end of the day so don't see why there's a need for cross-forum hatred.

It's all good.

allan harper said:
stony said:
Rascal said:
Neither did I :(

I've been using it all day, it's been a revelation.

Just a shame you didn't find out while you were a mod, would have made your job a whole lot easier!

It was precisely this sort of technical incompetence that saw us let stony go in the first place.

He makes de niro look like Bill Gates.

Ric said:
allan harper said:
stony said:

Just a shame you didn't find out while you were a mod, would have made your job a whole lot easier!

It was precisely this sort of technical incompetence that saw us let stony go in the first place.

Now now, I get the warning and ban buttons mixed up for the first 6 months and you've never let me forget it.

I did send out a PM to everyone apologising. It was just unfortunate that they couldn't read them on account of being banned.

Ric said:
allan harper said:
stony said:

I've seen Bill Gates and be looks nothing like de niro.

Ric said:
allan harper said:
stony said:

Pmsl! You'd have got away with that post in the past but now he knows how to use the last post button!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.