mancunian born

sir malcom

how many on here were born in manchester and moved away ,to a new town etc,i was born in 1970 at park hospital which is trafford / davey hulme,dont know what it was before the boundary changes of 1974,,,,,,,,,,,, am i a manc

Born in a Manchester City Council house on Langley Estate in 1956.
So although my birth certificate says I was born in Middleton.I consider myself to be a 100% Manc.(And proud of it).
Also lived in Moston/New Moston for the past 24 years so I,ve paid more than my share of Council Tax to Manchester Council.

sir malcom said:
how many on here were born in manchester and moved away ,to a new town etc,i was born in 1970 at park hospital which is trafford / davey hulme,dont know what it was before the boundary changes of 1974,,,,,,,,,,,, am i a manc
I was born at Park Hospital in 1970 too.You wernt born in August were you?

BlueTony said:
Me too, born in Crumpsall hospital lived in Moston until 76 then moved near Blackpool. Still a Manc through and through.

Exact same here Born in Crumpsall hospital Lived in Gorton then Denton Moved to Blackpool in 1970

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.