mancunian born

Born in Leeds. Bred in Leeds. Still here. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

My sincere apoligies - it's just that sometimes, no, I tell a lie, frequently in fact I have to scream to release a mixture of emotions, most notably: depression and anger at being locked up in this place.

The height of all cruelty, for my parents to raise me in such a place.

Flixton is blue said:
sir malcom said:
how many on here were born in manchester and moved away ,to a new town etc,i was born in 1970 at park hospital which is trafford / davey hulme,dont know what it was before the boundary changes of 1974,,,,,,,,,,,, am i a manc
I was born at Park Hospital in 1970 too.You wernt born in August were you?

You could be long lost twins seperated at birth - Arnie and Danny spring to mind !!!!!

sir malcom said:
you know peachlands at all barcon

Do you mean peachland, British Columbia ?
If so, I know it's 2,560 miles from Toronto, Ontario and a 41 hour drive apparently. So it's about 900 miles closer to me than Manchester is. That's all I know about it. Have you been there?

Barcon said:
sir malcom said:
you know peachlands at all barcon

Do you mean peachland, British Columbia ?
If so, I know it's 2,560 miles from Toronto, Ontario and a 41 hour drive apparently. So it's about 900 miles closer to me than Manchester is. That's all I know about it. Have you been there?
have rels out there

-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:45 pm --

Flixton is blue said:
sir malcom said:
how many on here were born in manchester and moved away ,to a new town etc,i was born in 1970 at park hospital which is trafford / davey hulme,dont know what it was before the boundary changes of 1974,,,,,,,,,,,, am i a manc
no february................are we mancs or traffordians

-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:45 pm --

Flixton is blue said:
sir malcom said:
no february................are we mancs or traffordians<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:45 pm --<br /><br />
Flixton is blue said:
sir malcom said:
no february................are we mancs or traffordians

Born and lived the first 21 years of my life in Withington. Over on the wrong side of the Pennines now i'm afraid since 2007

i was born in withington hospital lived in Hulme for first few months then grew up in woodhouse park lived there til i was 23 moved to hull then london now live near blackpool and have been here for 11 years. Always city always manc.

Born in Hope Hospital in Salford, moved to Australia as a teen, came back to Manchester as an adult - no place I'd rather be, love it here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.