Mancunian or city fan first ?

both manchester AND city run through my veins, they run through my families veins, and run through my little boys veins, and always will do. CTID

mcfcgaz said:
both really at the same time, when i think manchester i think city, when i think city i think manchester....

This. I'm a Mancunian but I've lived in Morecambe for years. I love the fact I'm from Manchester, i love my accent though its not as broad now & i love Manchester even more everytime I go back. Gonna stop now before i start blubbing like some kind of jizzy knickered biatch! :-D

Tarlos Kevez said:
As a non-Mancunian it's obviously City.

Coming from a town barely 20 miles away from Manchester, yet whose people prefer to follow Manure and the two scouse teams, the City fans here (probably about 50 of us- and I reckon I've met every single one!- my passion for City is intense!!

Frigging hell!!!
Where are they all?
I know my mum, my sister, my brother and two other lads, thats it.
Im 24 so had sooooo much shite coming through school from arseholes who never went and still dont go

WidnesBlue23 said:
Frigging hell!!!
Where are they all?
Im 24 so had sooooo much shite coming through school from arseholes who never went and still dont go

Haha!! Maybe I over estimated with 50!

I personally know of around a dozen (about half from Widnes and the other half ex-pat Mancs), and two others sadly no-longer with us.

Call it a generous 15!!

Tarlos Kevez said:
WidnesBlue23 said:
Frigging hell!!!
Where are they all?

Haha!! Maybe I over estimated with 50!

I personally know of around a dozen (about half from Widnes and the other half ex-pat Mancs), and two others sadly no-longer with us.

Call it a generous 15!!

Yeah thats prob more like it.
About 10/11 on the fanmap on the OS

<a class="postlink" href="http://bepartofit.mcfc.co.uk/fans/map" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bepartofit.mcfc.co.uk/fans/map</a>

proud of being a manc, even more so when away at uni, but being a city fan is one of the biggest parts of my life, so its gotta be that first

On the left of my arm I have the City crest tatoo with True Mancunian above it and underneath City till I die and this say's it all really.

Once a Manc always a blue, once a blue always a Manc

City first, then Manc, then Lancastrian, then Northern, then English, then British, then European, then Human....

BUT and I may get stick for this..

Last season I was in the Norther quarter with a mate after a game, we were chatting to a good pal of his who was a red but a decent lad.

a couple of out of town City fans (scottish I think) started chatting with us and soon after learning one was a red started giving him grief..but to the point it wasn't funny, we had to tell them to get f**ked which shocked them as we were fellow blues. Had to explain that we had much more in common with this red than we did with them, who just happen to follow the same team as us.

To me there is no distinctionall real Mancs are Blue.lol The others are misguided Glory hunters who know nothing of football prior 1991.lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.