Mandela Pic: No Elano, Petrov, Caicedo, Ben Haim or Tevez

Re: Mandela Pic: No Elano, Petrov, Caicedo or Tevez

johnno looks like a prop forward, he's no box to box midfielder at the moment

Petrov took the photo....

;P

Edit - like this viewpoint, Mandela giving Rob some stick about his boyish good looks...PMSL;

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/23072009/58/premier-league-mandela-ribs-baby-robinho.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/23072009/ ... binho.html</a>

I can understand no Petrov or Elano. We're more likely to play two holding midfielders in order to free Nelson Mandela.

I didnt realise how small dejong is when he's stood next to the dunnie monster

I guess Petrov to Spurs is on then? He's not injured, so there's absolutely no reason for him not to be there other than him having been flown back for talks with another club, like Caicedo was. All the squad would be kept together wherever possible. Team bonding and all that.

squad_with_nelson_mandela.ashx

is that really de jong behind nelson? he's managed to get himself a serious sun tan if it is lol

and Weiss looks like a fan thats smuggled themselves into the pic lol

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the 1st the notice, and what a great spot it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesyesyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Ben-Haim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe hes gone back to England to have contact talks with Butlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the fuckin clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No truth in the rumour that dunne & ireland thought he was denzil washington. ! ill get my coat. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.