Mandela Pic: No Elano, Petrov, Caicedo, Ben Haim or Tevez

Re: Mandela Pic: No Elano, Petrov, Caicedo or Tevez

Hamann Pineapple said:
I can understand no Petrov or Elano. We're more likely to play two holding midfielders in order to free Nelson Mandela.

Joke not getting the credit it deserves, well played sir!

:D

Re: Mandela Pic: No Elano, Petrov, Caicedo or Tevez

TFC said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I can understand no Petrov or Elano. We're more likely to play two holding midfielders in order to free Nelson Mandela.

Joke not getting the credit it deserves, well played sir!

:D

Arf arf arf.

Re: Mandela Pic: No Elano or Tevez

Del Monte said:
LOL I can see the old Johnno and the fat Johnno, top left and top right behind Cook PMSL.

One of them is Johnno and the other is actually his lunch.

Look at my conspiracy:

Spurs target Arjen Robben will replace Martin Petrov at Manchester City after his move to Spurs. A gentleman's agreement was made between the clubs. Petrov was mint and is getting no younger, Robben is different gravy tbf. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!

BlueMoon93 said:
Look at my conspiracy:

Spurs target Arjen Robben will replace Martin Petrov at Manchester City after his move to Spurs. A gentleman's agreement was made between the clubs. Petrov was mint and is getting no younger, Robben is different gravy tbf. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!

Makes sense for all parties..

ZeRoberto_468x355.jpg

2z9jlet.jpg

getting good millage out of the stripped polo...hope they brought a change after the playing with the diggers and dozers at the sheiks place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.