Mandela Pic: No Elano, Petrov, Caicedo, Ben Haim or Tevez

Re: Mandela Pic: No Elano, Petrov, Caicedo or Tevez

johnny crossan said:
our Norwegian star Abdi Ibrahim is not there either but played against Orlando Pirates.
Anybody know who's who from the staff?
No he didn't, are you getting mixed up with Vidal who came on as sub?

What a great honour for our club. Nelson Mandela is one the THE great men of recent history and I think it is wonderful for our great club to have the chance to meet him and be inspired by him. Best picture of a great summer for me bar none.

Brucie Bonus said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Next week, a pic with Bin Laden.
I'm wondering where the pics of the Church Street bombing &c. are? Pictures with a communist murderer who celebrates the murders of Boers and made money hand over fist whilst "in prison". Sssssh. Don't puncture the bullshit balloon.

Yep, that's right - because the Boers were a picture of compassion and civility towards native South Africans such as Mandela - poor fellas.

You give a people no voice in the face of overwhelming military and governmental oppression and they will bite - pretty fookin desperate to attack the bloke in such a blinkered, one-eyed fashion forty years after the event, when you consider his actions in the broader context of the situation and the times he was operating in.

But I digress - now we know Caicedo has gone, what can we infer from the absence of the others on the list - could we finally be liberated from TBH? Exciting times!

bizzbo said:
oh aren't we clever pouring scorn on mandela, someone whose people had any number of genuine grievances over the evil and cruel treatment they suffered, and were deprived any legal means of expressing their will. comparisons with bin laden? come..the...fuck....ON.

Just ignore them mate, some people put their own 'status' on an internet forum above the happiness and/or success of MCFC.

Comparing Mandela to Bin Laden is at best woefully ignorant and at worst extremely suspect and weird.

Anyone know what Mandella said to Robinho?

Heard the link on SSN before the adverts and forgot to flick it back on!

n_mcfc said:
Anyone know what Mandella said to Robinho?

Heard the link on SSN before the adverts and forgot to flick it back on!

Saying he looked like a baby, basically.

Apparently Bellend started an argument with Nelson and got thrown out. Injured in the process and out for 2 months.

Bluestones said:
Apparently Bellend started an argument with Nelson and got thrown out. Injured in the process and out for 2 months.

Reports are that the fight started when Bellamy called him "Neslon".
This "mix up" led to the Manchester City website getting Mr. Mandela's name wrong on the website front page.

Sources close to the incident stated that Mr. Mandela, 91, "beat the shit" out of Bellamy.
Quote: "It was terrifying to watch. I've never heard a grown man scream that loud before. No one dared help poor Craig, for fear that they might be next".

Bellamy was then demoted to picture taking duties for the rest of the team's visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.