Mandela Pic: No Elano, Petrov, Caicedo, Ben Haim or Tevez

nice to see they have a dress code now as last year players were turning up with earings and all other shit on whilst wearing pants on their knees, at least now they have decent looking city tracksuits that all wear to make us look more professional, i am wondering whether to buy one of those polos now :)

oh aren't we clever pouring scorn on mandela, someone whose people had any number of genuine grievances over the evil and cruel treatment they suffered, and were deprived any legal means of expressing their will. comparisons with bin laden? come..the...fuck....ON.

jd-blue said:
nice to see they have a dress code now as last year players were turning up with earings and all other shit on whilst wearing pants on their knees, at least now they have decent looking city tracksuits that all wear to make us look more professional, i am wondering whether to buy one of those polos now :)
Got me dad one yesterday for his birthday - pretty smart they are
They do a cream one too which i treated myself to!!

Re: Mandela Pic: No Elano, Petrov, Caicedo or Tevez

squad_with_nelson_mandela.ashx

our Norwegian star Abdi Ibrahim is not there either but played against Orlando Pirates.
Anybody know who's who from the staff?

hmm

As long Elano or Petrov nog joining another PL team i guess im ok with it.

but on the other hand. Elano is a great player and an awesome backup for Ireland and Barry i can't see johnsson being up for it this season,

as for Petrov, our best crosser by far, we can't let him go NO WAY.

just think about it. Petrovs crosses and RCS and Adebayor in the box.

Re: Mandela Pic: No Elano, Petrov, Caicedo or Tevez

Dillon said:
I was about to post about Johno not having the best luck with photos as he's blinking on the right but there he is on the left, fully burgered up.

Glad I'm not the only one who spotted it!

I truthfully didn't recognise him at all, he looks totally different!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.