Mandzukik

I'd love to have another established striker but can't see it happening. 30m in Jan... If they didn't do it for Mangala Ferna I don't think they'd do it now. What's more the strikerless formation actually works. And Jovetic was on the bench against wba wasn't he? Beside we don't sign famous name unless they're free.

Unless his initials are LM, let's cool it with the big money for players who have already hit their prime, age-wise

Mandzukic is good player, similar to Dzeko but with better work rate. Don't think he is better goal scorer though.

Can't see an ounce of truth in this though to be honest. It's City's strikers are injured, let's connect some 30m one with them. Atletico just bought them, he is doing good for them and they wouldn't sell so soon nor we would spend that money on striker now.

I wouldn't sign Mandzukic too similar to dzeko (better in some ways worse in others).

I would still go for Benteke, young and offers something different to Jovetic, Aguero and Dzeko and who I think can be a really decent player

EalingBlue2 said:
I wouldn't sign Mandzukic too similar to dzeko (better in some ways worse in others).

I would still go for Benteke, young and offers something different to Jovetic, Aguero and Dzeko and who I think can be a really decent player

Agree with Benteke. I would also keep an eye on that Ashley Barnes lad from Burnley, he completed bitched our two center halves on Sunday, his ability to take the ball under pressure was immense (Edin, watch and learn!) and it would be worth seeing if he isn't just one of those one-game-wonders that occasionally pop up at ours, Connor Wickham last season, and McManaman from Wigan a few seasons earlier.

MANDZUKIC 'UNHAPPY'

Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone’s recent dispute with striker Mario Mandzukic is likely to see the Croatian leave the Vicente Calderon at the end of the season, says Sky Sports’ Spanish football expert Terry Gibson.

Simeone surprisingly relegated Mandzukic to the substitutes’ bench for the champions’ recent goalless draw in Sevilla that all but ended their hopes of retaining the title.

We'd be idiots to buy him. 29 years old and proper nutter who'd start a fight in phone box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.