Mangala Confirmed? (not official yet)

TheTrillionDollarMan said:
gmckennasell said:
according to the trustworthy media , the fee for mangala was agreed with porto in january at £32m , its the player who is undecided ,i would give nastasic another chance , still think he has the potential to be a top class centre back , if he can keep injury free this season

Two great feet, 6ft 2", turned 21 end of march, looks classy on the ball, good head and not scared to tackle....sad if we let him go.
No wonder all the big clubs are sniffin him. Here`s my answer to them all....fuck off he`s ours!

He is most certainly worth another chance.
he was majestic when he first arrived.

FantasyIreland said:
Len Rum said:
Chancy Termites said:
#WheresMangala
In Lidl Eccles today and he cashed in his £5 voucher from the Daily Mirror which entitled him to £5 off his over £45 shop which he'd calculated to perfection at £45.01p. I advised him to travel to the Etihad via Cheetham Hill which has the advantage of avoiding the Mancunian Way.

There is no Lidl in Eccles.....

When I am king, this injustice will end.

Returning to topic, doesn't the financial reporting period end on Thursday? More news on Friday morning perhaps. FFP In action.

BlueSiam said:
aguero93:20 said:
cibaman said:
He's right in one very important respect. Mangala would need time. I cant think of any young centre back that has joined a PL club from abroad and not taken time to settle.
Nastasic.

Beat me to it!

Nastasic was a good example. He was thrown in a bit early in the CL at Real Madrid, but his PL appearances were carefully regulated. He made 21 PL starts in his first season. That's the sort of approach we should be expecting with. Mangala

goat boy said:
FantasyIreland said:
Len Rum said:
In Lidl Eccles today and he cashed in his £5 voucher from the Daily Mirror which entitled him to £5 off his over £45 shop which he'd calculated to perfection at £45.01p. I advised him to travel to the Etihad via Cheetham Hill which has the advantage of avoiding the Mancunian Way.

Returning to topic, doesn't the financial reporting period end on Thursday? More news on Friday morning perhaps. FFP In action.
Thought City's Year-end was 31st May

Marvin said:
goat boy said:
FantasyIreland said:

Thought City's Year-end was 31st May
you are correct. we are now in 14-15 figures which according to Khaldoon will be profit figures.

Just made a short video on Mangala. Seems very strong aerially, physically intimidating (always good to have defenders with such physique during set pieces); safety first kind of a defender, good anticipation. Just that has concentration lapses and tends to rush into the tackle sometimes and make rash challenges. <a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/Ot9oMYmYRYs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/Ot9oMYmYRYs</a>

TypicalBlueMoon said:
Just made a short video on Mangala. Seems very strong aerially, physically intimidating (always good to have defenders with such physique during set pieces); safety first kind of a defender, good anticipation. Just that has concentration lapses and tends to rush into the tackle sometimes and make rash challenges. <a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/Ot9oMYmYRYs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/Ot9oMYmYRYs</a>

Nice video... really can't wait to see: Zaba/Sagna ---- Mangala ---- Vinny ---- Kolarov
Fernando

Scary.

He reminds me of Sol Campbell :P

Looks a top player, only concern I'd have is one of vinnies few faults is a tendency to over commit himself in challenges sometimes and mangala looks a bit similar.
These days with referees interpretation on tackles it's maybe better if not as exiting for a defender to stay on his feet as much as possible.

Looks a young lad in a mans body, 3 Micahs and a Balotelli for breakfast and half a dozen Yaya's for seriousness.

Huge player for City - pls pls

Got a Viera look about him, mais bien sur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.