Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Damanino, 9 Jul 2018.

1. nmc

nmc

The lad just need to find his level @ the right club and rebuild his career. Good luck to him.

2. shak

shak

Another one like Bony for me. Seems like a great bloke but just nowhere near the level that we require.

Hope he gets the move his deserves this summer and gets off the loan ride. Think the Italian league would suit him down to the ground but any team there'll offer us about two bob and a handful of spaghetti so sadly it'll never happen. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

3. WolvesNick

WolvesNick

Wouldn't mind him at Wolves to play on the right of our back three. I fear his wages would be prohibitive though.

4. Homar

Homar

He desperately needs to move on for his own personal development. There is no way that he gets more than a handful of minutes now that we signed Laporte. I’d be delighted if we were able to get £15m for him.

5. Ric

Ric

He’s as left footed as they come. Don’t think you could really play him on the right of a back three.

6. Cobwebcat

Cobwebcat

Has had multiple opportunities to go. Getting near a big loyalty bonus now I guess. Fighting for his place? In what world?

People are so naive. Not long before the “he never has a bad word to say about us” “seems like a nice guy” crops up.

Worst buy ever.

7. LIBlue

LIBlue

hahaha i mean i wouldnt say worst buy ever... but thinking again this guy was definition of flop

8. Damanino

Damanino

Well clubs dont stand in long line to make their offer for him. I hope we get at least 10m upfront with no shady option to buy deals.

9. BimboBob

BimboBob

Worst buy ever? Blimey. That's some statement considering we have bought top players like Steve Daley, Vuoso, Santa Cruz, Negouai, Bianchi, Bradbury...

10. karen7

karen7

Why should he give up money he is owed as he has a contract? it's true he has never been any bother and the money he costs us is not his fault is it,he hasn't been a good buy but we should have scouted him better rather than blame him for being what he is