Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

He needs a slower league, AC Milan would probably be a decent move for him. That's not because he's slow, he's not, but the reason he struggled here was because he needs too much time and isn't quick enough in though to see what's happening in front of him.

He needs a slower league, AC Milan would probably be a decent move for him. That's not because he's slow, he's not, but the reason he struggled here was because he needs too much time and isn't quick enough in though to see what's happening in front of him.
He could try walking football

The contract extension is looking more bizarre. If he is demanding those sort of wages then he will sit out the deal. No one is going to pay him that.

Besiktas are interested in signing Mangala.

City want €3.5m but Besiktas offer only €2m.

The contract extension is looking more bizarre. If he is demanding those sort of wages then he will sit out the deal. No one is going to pay him that.
I can see the logic behind it but it is a bit of a gamble.

At the time, i thought it was quite a clever move, to protect an investment and assure at least some fee from whatever club was prepared to wait for him to become available for free. I also thought it was admirable of Mangala to sign it, he could easily have waited it out, and had the choice of next moves with a sining on bonus from whomever.

Let's not forget, the move to City worked out as bad for him as it did for us. Possibly worse. So agreeing to get us some fee and limit his options showed goodwill imho.

I also think we are harsh on the guy. certainly not a bad player, and seems a totally decent person. just didnt work out, unfortunately for everyone. And lets not forget, he played a big part at a crucial time in the centurions season PL run-in, when we really needed it.

If we do get some fee before the summer is over, it will still turn out to have been a clever move to extend his contract.

Really looking forward to seeing the big guy back this season. He has had some terrible luck with injuries in particular that last one, could this be the season that we finally see the best out of him ?

Really looking forward to seeing the big guy back this season. He has had some terrible luck with injuries in particular that last one, could this be the season that we finally see the best out of him ?

No. Unfortunately, he is fucking rubbish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.