Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Mangala demanded €4m a year and refused an offer of "only €2m"? WTF! I wish I was offered that for being a flop. He needs to realise he's already become a very rich man from football without actually playing much football. The greed in the game is staggering: /

It's all a negotiation. They want him, City don't. He has the power at the moment - I'm sure an agreement will be reached

It's all a negotiation. They want him, City don't. He has the power at the moment - I'm sure an agreement will be reached
I wanted him to come good for us, but his chance to has gone. Almost 5 years since we signed him yet he's only played 57 times for us. Ok, he's been blighted by injuries but he's had loans at Valencia and Everton, and he couldn't convince them to sign him. Now Besiktas have offered him a permanent move and he's balking on their offer on the table. I think he needs to take their €2m olive branch and sign on their dotted line ASAP, before they withdraw their very generous offer.

Isnt his contract up seeing we gave him 1 year contract last year?

Good site to check player details:
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/eliaquim-mangala/profil/spieler/90681

He got another contract year in March 2019, now til June 2020.
We don't know exactly why. Looks stupid if he won't leave now.

City don't have a squad space for him. He will never play a competitive match for City again.

Earning big wages without even playing a minute for the club always has a bad taste.
But he HAS a contract here, we have to accept if he wants to stay without any chance of playing football.
That's part of the business.

His career, his decision. If he doesn't like working in Turkey or elsewhere I could even understand.

Good site to check player details:
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/eliaquim-mangala/profil/spieler/90681

He got another contract year in March 2019, now til June 2020.
We don't know exactly why. Looks stupid if he won't leave now.

City don't have a squad space for him. He will never play a competitive match for City again.

Earning big wages without even playing a minute for the club always has a bad taste.
But he HAS a contract here, we have to accept if he wants to stay without any chance of playing football.
That's part of the business.

His career, his decision. If he doesn't like working in Turkey or elsewhere I could even understand.

What exactly are his wages?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.