Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Colossal flop and we can even get rid of him. I think Mendes was involved in the deal when Porto shafted us for him, not only as agent but also 3rd party owner or something like that.

He can only be registered for PL squad after Zinchenko leaves.

Colossal flop and we can even get rid of him. I think Mendes was involved in the deal when Porto shafted us for him, not only as agent but also 3rd party owner or something like that.

He can only be registered for PL squad after Zinchenko leaves.

I like Zinchenko so wanted him to stay. Want him to stay even more now!

I really do not see the point in devaluing a player we are trying to sell? but i would have walked away from the deal in January when it could not be made I do not have a problem with Mangala as the only time he was given a chance of regular games he improved, does he still hold the record of consecutive clean sheets? He is not what Pep wants in a player but others do five years ago Koulibaly was playing exactly the same way all he had to do was find a club that suited his style. He is not our worst defensive signing that is his replacement the useless trash that we actually paid cash for MDM

Bony did have ability just a lazy twat, Santa Cruz wasn't the Shiek era..
A bad buy is a bad buy whether due to laziness or ability,
See above Santa Cruz was in the Mansour era., though I think he was bad through injury rather than ability but the injury was before he arrived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.