Mangala signs new contract

Let's be honest, he must have been a really talented lad. You just don't get anywhere near any of the clubs he's played for unless you're head and shoulders above almost everyone else trying to make it in the game. I know it didn't work out for him at City. But he had what it took for him to get that far. And he did make it in the game. We tend to forget. But he was (is!) a pro footballer. And anyone who has taken their lad or lass to trials at, say, a French 5th division side will know how high the bar is. It's so difficult. I saw one him play for Saint Etienne once. And he looked very short of confidence. Shame. But he's still playing. Good luck to him.

Christ I’d forgotten about him. I remember a game when he was part of the defence that got beat 4-1 by the dippers. Horrendous. Other than the absolutely useless Mendy, he most have been one of our worst defenders of the last 10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.