Mangala signs new contract

Stones can off at half time didn’t he?

We will return to two games a week after the break so I can understand Pep wanting to have extra cover. Mana gala might get some game time at Swansea
Came off as a precaution.
We still have Otamendi, Kompany, Garcia (who deserves a chance ahead of Mangala) and at a push Sandler or either of Walker/Danilo.

Came off as a precaution.
We still have Otamendi, Kompany, Garcia (who deserves a chance ahead of Mangala) and at a push Sandler or either of Walker/Danilo.

Football managers don’t take off central defenders unless they think something is wrong. Hopefully, any issues for Stones are minimal.

I agree that we would need to be more depleted before Managala gets a game but we’ve got a very busy few mo tha ahead.

Do we have to give him a contract in order to provide medical care? Players often go and train or rehabilitate at clubs where they have no playing contract. It seems a bit silly to pay him a fortune to help him rehabilitate.
If his contract has been extended purely to assist with his rehabilitation then City will be paying him a nominal sum rather than a fortune. That's the only way I see this deal working for both parties: City maintain their duty of care for a player who was seriously injured while on their books and Mangala continues to receive top-notch medial treatment and insurance coverage free of charge.

giphy.gif

He’s still at the club ?
Yes, he's been lodging with danny mills

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.