Mansour happy even if City don't win league title....

M18CTID said:
BillyShears said:
johnny crossan said:
Just in passing I'd like to thank my source for his prediction which I revealed on the now deleted Roberto Mancini thread a fortnight ago. Not a public contract yet but I think we can be confident that Bob has been told he's the man to take us forward. I'm sure Billy, PB, Dismal, SWPB and the rest will graciously acknowledge their scepticism was misplaced.
Glad I'm not the only one whos seen improvement in the last few matches. Wonder what that could be down to. As for your source... When Mancini gets a contract you can crow about it. Until then you should take some of your own advice....Such a shame that in such an exciting week the same tiny minority seem hell bent on polarizing the forum. Say what you want, if we beat the rags we'll all be celebrating with exactly the same passion.
Seriously, have I just read this right? While JC may be getting a little ahead of himself, the irony of him being told not to jump the gun by someone who has blatantly defended other ITK's such as TH and DD posting stuff on here that doesn't necessarily materialise is ironic in the extreme. Astonishing.
surely not

sheiksmiles.jpg

johnny crossan said:
M18CTID said:
BillyShears said:
Glad I'm not the only one whos seen improvement in the last few matches. Wonder what that could be down to. As for your source... When Mancini gets a contract you can crow about it. Until then you should take some of your own advice....Such a shame that in such an exciting week the same tiny minority seem hell bent on polarizing the forum. Say what you want, if we beat the rags we'll all be celebrating with exactly the same passion.
Seriously, have I just read this right? While JC may be getting a little ahead of himself, the irony of him being told not to jump the gun by someone who has blatantly defended other ITK's such as TH and DD posting stuff on here that doesn't necessarily materialise is ironic in the extreme. Astonishing.
surely not

sheiksmiles.jpg

I've just read your post again mate and to your credit you've stopped short of saying this is a nailed on certainty. For me, that makes Billy's criticism of your post even more puzzling. Or is it? Maybe it's info that he simply doesn't want to hear and he'd sooner believe alternative info from his Cabal mates ;)

Didsbury Dave said:
Dribble said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
He didn't finish that rant by saying "and I'd love it, just love it, if we beat you next Monday" by any chance? ;-)
Lol... TBH, I thought Red John was gonna pass out he was so wound up!!! I just said '& a good morning to you too', laughed & walked off. :-)

From what Janet in accounts was saying, Shaun of the Red has been having it with our clients of a Blue persuasion all last week who were all writing off our chances too. (Legendary customer services at our place you know!) I suppose it must be like spoiling for a scrap with an enemy who just relplies 'peace man' like some 60's magic mushroom chomping hippy! & walks off! Lol :-)

To top it off, a client of mine drove TWENTY MILES out of his way JUST to come in & have a go at me!! You should have seen his face when I said 'You've driven all the way from Alderley Edge just to carp on about what you're gonna do to us next week? Why didn't you just use your carrier pigeon or call on your mobile & save your time & petrol? They're all fuckin nuts!! Lol :-)
What a guy you sound.

You've had Janet from Accounts, Shaun of the Red and Red John reeling with your wit and repartee .

When somebody writes 'Bluemoon - the Movie' I expect you to be the main character.
With you co-starring as the Victor Meldrew / Mr Bean character I presume? Lol

Your alright with me DD, my lot at work make even you come across as normal. :-)

BillyShears said:
johnny crossan said:
Just in passing I'd like to thank my source for his prediction which I revealed on the now deleted Roberto Mancini thread a fortnight ago. Not a public contract yet but I think we can be confident that Bob has been told he's the man to take us forward. I'm sure Billy, PB, SWPB and the rest will acknowledge their scepticism was misplaced.
Speaking to Abu Dhabi TV before the President's Cup final at the Zayed Sports City Stadium on Sunday, Sheikh Mansour said: "The difference is three points and we do have a chance.
"But whatever happens and even if we don't win I am very happy and satisfied with the players, the team and the management.
"They have performed very well and have improved in their last few matches."

Glad I'm not the only one whos seen improvement in the last few matches. Wonder what that could be down to. As for your source... When Mancini gets a contract you can crow about it. Until then you should take some of your own advice....

Such a shame that in such an exciting week the same tiny minority seem hell bent on polarizing the forum. Say what you want, if we beat the rags we'll all be celebrating with exactly the same passion.

Not even a bit of irony there. Well done.

Dribble said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Dribble said:
Lol... TBH, I thought Red John was gonna pass out he was so wound up!!! I just said '& a good morning to you too', laughed & walked off. :-)

From what Janet in accounts was saying, Shaun of the Red has been having it with our clients of a Blue persuasion all last week who were all writing off our chances too. (Legendary customer services at our place you know!) I suppose it must be like spoiling for a scrap with an enemy who just relplies 'peace man' like some 60's magic mushroom chomping hippy! & walks off! Lol :-)

To top it off, a client of mine drove TWENTY MILES out of his way JUST to come in & have a go at me!! You should have seen his face when I said 'You've driven all the way from Alderley Edge just to carp on about what you're gonna do to us next week? Why didn't you just use your carrier pigeon or call on your mobile & save your time & petrol? They're all fuckin nuts!! Lol :-)
What a guy you sound.

You've had Janet from Accounts, Shaun of the Red and Red John reeling with your wit and repartee .

When somebody writes 'Bluemoon - the Movie' I expect you to be the main character.
With you co-starring as the Victor Meldrew / Mr Bean character I presume? Lol

Your alright with me DD, my lot at work make even you come across as normal. :-)

*Adopts impossible gruff American acent*

In a world where the red empire rules all. Where the referees are bent - and so are the TV company, where even the blues....are reds....only one man fights the red tide.

Dribble the Uber Blue, coming to a stadium near you, soon.

It's Blue Moon 2 - Return of the Reds. Starring Red Ruth from the Office and Little Willy from the post room. With a cameo from Double Agent Dave.

Just when you thought it was safe to go to the derby.

johnny crossan said:
Damocles said:
What a massive overreaction to a fun story. Maybe we should get back on topic.
every topic is a Cabal Crusher from now on!

An ITK will post an obscure video soon and then we'll know for absouloutly sure what is going to happen !

Not sure why I have been brought into a discussion about Mancini's future

Also not quite sure why the hysteria regarding the comments, they don't smack of timing or agenda.

They smack of answering a pertinent question at the time, considering it was put to him at the end of the interview.

Mancini has not been given a new contract up to this stage for good reason, same reason, the owners have been prudent for months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.