Manu Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made his full EDS debut at the age of 17 in the absence of Jack byrne against Leicester, this kid is something special and will replace Dave.

g180aj said:
Made his full EDS debut at the age of 17 in the absence of Jack byrne against Leicester, this kid is something special and will replace Dave.

He had an OK game today but certainly wasn't standout. Thought Plummer and Maffeo tidy at the back and Ntcham and Angelino the treat going forward. Things seemed to slow down through Garcia today.

He could unlock the doors to fort knox this lad. Great ability for seeing a pass that not alot of players could see.

He did ok, nothing more, nothing less. Just because he played in the EDS as a 17 year old with a lot of 18/19 year olds doesn't mean he's going to replace Silva haha

He oozes class, regardless of his age
His touch is excellent and and has good vision
Always calm on the ball and looking for a good pass

Although MoM for me was Ncham followed by Maffeo
I see them two, Angelino and Barker knocking on the first team door soon

Neville Kneville said:
WNRH said:
He did ok, nothing more, nothing less. Just because he played in the EDS as a 17 year old with a lot of 18/19 year olds doesn't mean he's going to replace Silva haha

Doubt Silva was any better at the same age.

From the first time I saw him play I thought we had a special talent but I do feel he might just take a little time to go through the ranks. He is a slip of a lad and although he doesn't seem overly fazed by the physical stuff he can be knocked off the ball quite easily. Lovely player to watch.

Great that he played in an under 21 game yesterday which suggests how much Vieira thinks of him but he has featured in the under 19's before and I recall setting up a goal for Barker away at Roma. His best moment might have been the only goal for the under 18'sin beating the scum at Platt Lane.Was that this season or last?

I agree, he wasn't excellent yesterday but he was definitely competent and there were was a few little glorious touches that just hint at what he's capable of. Not bad considering it was his full debut and he was against one of the biggest and most in-form teams at this level. As others have indicated, I'd be surprised if Silva was any better at the same age. Likewise someone like Xavi.

It's the little things he tries that make him stand out. He does those scooped sand-wedge passes that you see people like Messi and Xavi do all the time and you think 'why don't other footballers do that instead of trying to pass it through the defender?', and the answer is that most just simply don't have the technique, vision or talent to do it. He does.

He's clearly a special talent and if we give him time in a couple of years he could have quite an authority to his play and who knows how far he'll go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.