Manuel Akanji | City close to £15m agreement, 5 year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund fans are actually happy that he is off
"I'm a Dortmund fan. He is a very good cb but he is asking for a lot of money to extend his contract so we put him on the market. He was arguably our best cb last season"

"Very quick and reads the game well. Powerful aerial presence. He was hung out to dry last season with the partnerships at CB being extremely one-sided. Most games it was like he was the only one playing defense. As Temple mentioned, don't really want him to go but he wants big money that BVB won't pay."

"Regularly watch bundesliga - he’s actually a very good CB. I believe he was asking for too much on his extension so Dortmund looking to sell but he wasn’t really at fault for Dortmund’s defensive frailties over the last couple seasons."

£15 million for an unknown is pretty scary . The £20 million we have paid has to be accounted for . Going out and blowing £30 million on Dortmunds fifth choice centre back is a gamble especially as the £40 million price tag could be used elsewhere .
But, ultimately,if Pep and Txiki think he’s worth £50 million then the £60 million price agreed is a bargain.
Add in the agent fees and wages and he's dearer than Antony FFS

I don’t know about that. Thought they would rather go for a winger or something . Do we really need 5 CB?

Manuel Akanji, Manuelll Akanjiii

You make me happy, when skies are grey

You are our best Swiss since Mazaralli

So please dont take Akanji awayyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.