Manuel Akanji | City close to £15m agreement, 5 year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wage thing might be true. Only saying that as he rejected a 10 mil contract from Dortmund

hes that kind of cb that always has an error on him, and is a bit soft - thats why dortmund brought two new center backs. as a 5th option hes ok i guess

Or Dortmund brought in two new centre backs as he was stalling on a contract offer and they were looking to get a fee for him as he was about to become a free agent at the end of the season? I'd be surprised if Sule is better.

we pay £15m for a player who might be playing in case 2 or 3 other guys are injured..seems Mbete or the other CBs on loan/EDS/CFG aren`t rated at all..

Someone must be leaving? We can't keep 5 CBs happy. Ake or Laporte might be on their way out.

This guy seems to be very quick, strong and decent with his feet. Alongside Dias/Stones he'll be an asset.

Or Dortmund brought in two new centre backs as he was stalling on a contract offer and they were looking to get a fee for him as he was about to become a free agent at the end of the season? I'd be surprised if Sule is better.

maybe, i dont rate sule, at least akanji is fast and athletic, we kinda lack that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.